39

A few months pass you went to visit your father your mother was going and she didn't want to leave you alone so you tagged along. Hoseok said to not worry about him so you went and now you were walking down the city streets. A lot of people being everywhere you just weren't used to it. You pass the alley where you met him "Dimples" you decided to change his nickname. You quickly look away seeing there were many people there and head to Eunha's place.

You took Eunha to the park it was the weekend and she always did her homework on Friday to enjoy her weekends. "Y/n you came" you nod "Of course every time I come here I have to see you." She was glad but she also wanted to see Hoseok but he wasn't there again. You took her to the park and played with her you two were on the swings. "Y/n you really don't like Hoseok?" You look at her to and to be honest you at first didn't notice but Eunha as well paired you guys up Jimin did but not as much as her.

You got close to him because you both would take her out and annoyed each other to the point you guys clicked quickly. Eunha saw back then how you two opened up to each other which is why she wonders why you two aren't going out. It was really all thanks to Eunha now that you think about it. "I do like him why?"

"Then ask him out be boyfriend and girlfriend then get married. You two are the perfect match if not someone else will take him." You smile seeing her being so serious and you agree "Okay I'll ask him out when I go back okay. Next time I'll come with him and by then we'll be officially together okay." She looks away but you could tell she was excited well happy that you two would be together. You both technically are just not made it official to everyone your relationship is private. Well, not much Jimin found out.

Eunha sees the ice cream truck and asks you if you can buy her one which you do. You hold her hand while walking there. There was a line so in the meantime, you asked her how was school. "It's been good. Y/n why is that person walking towards us?" You look back but see many people going to line up. "Who?" She didn't want to point but signals with her eyes and you finally see the person.

"Oh my Y/n it's you you're back," he says while Eunha tightly hugged you. "Y/n do you know him? If you don't I'll tell Hoseok to come." She asks worried and made up a lie but once he smiles it made her smile as well. "Yeah, I do his name is..." you didn't know what nickname to say but he interrupts. "I'm Namjoon are you Y/n's daughter?" Eunha giggles not believing what he just said "No she's my friend." You hold her hand you two were up "Okay what do you want?" You ask Eunha while Namjoon patiently waited beside you "I want a banana split" you order it and they start preparing it.

Eunha was staring at him unsure of who this man was but one question in mind was if he would interfere with your relationship with Hoseok. Once the banana split was done Namjoon offered to pay. You take her home you weren't sure if her mother would agree in letting Eunha be near someone she doesn't know. You go back to the park and see him patiently waiting while reading a newspaper.

"Okay I'm back" he puts it down and he seemed startled. "Oh, how have you been?" You sit down "I've been good and you? You haven't been caught so I'm sure you're doing fine." He chuckles lightly and faces the crowd of people who are gathered as a whole family. "I've been good so who is this Hoseok I thought he'd come." You look at him with a confused face and he then helps you remember "The little girl Eunha mentioned she'd bring Hoseok" you say oh and shake your head.

"He's just someone I know" he hums "A boyfriend perhaps?" You smile "Well something like that?" He nods and you start thinking about last time. Who was Nara and how come you looked like her well apparently according to Namjoon. Now you know his name. "Who was Nara and what happened to her?" He wasn't sure whether to tell you but he saw your face and how interested you were.

"I only met her because my friend Jay well his older brother went out with Nara. At the time when I met her, I was 9 as well Jay. By now he'd be 19 well anyway she used to tutor me. Out of nowhere, Jay's family left I think to a small village, and then Nara's family left as well. Nara also had a sister she'd mentioned but I never met her or know her name. Jay sometimes visits me and I ask him about Nara but he just says she disappeared so I don't know."

"Jay visits you often?" He nods "Yeah we hang out sometimes." "Is Nara dead? I'm sorry I'm asking you just like that" he smiles "I don't know but I know her boyfriend Jay's brother died but I don't know how either. He just told me he passed away." You couldn't believe it based on that little bit he's lost everyone "Can I hug you?" He wasn't sure what to say "I mean if you want to it's been a long time so I'm not really affected by it" you hug him he slowly hugged you back and reminded him of Nara when she'd comfort him after he'd get scolded for not getting a high marks.

"I miss them" you pat his back but slightly smile. Once you were leaving he says something confirming your doubts. "Be careful vampires and witches exist take care." He walked away hoping you won't end up like Nara he knows you actually know Jay. Jay is Hoseok.