4

He had brown hair, brown eyes, and a sharp jawline, when he turned to look to the side his side profile was perfect. He was stunning "What do you want?" He says and his intense gaze was making you feel something you weren't aware of. You couldn't stand properly but you smile because he had finally directed a word to you.

"Let's be friends" you extended your hand and he just stared at it then his eyes traveled your body until he meets your eyes. "No thank you" he stands up and leaves you standing there. You scoff "What just happened?" You asked yourself and start walking from afar he was staring at you. A yelp comes out of you when you land on the floor you look around hoping no one saw you tripping on a rock and falling.

You quickly stand up and wipe the dirt off your dress and walk away acting as if nothing happened. You were embarrassed but held your head high. Hoseok laughs "Clumsy" he whispers then goes on with his day. He goes to his house that was in the village he was busy and locked himself in his room. He grabbed his older brother's book that had everything he needed he starts chanting the words and the things were starting to float around him.

He had mastered the majority of the spells in the book except he hadn't taken a soul. He was worrying since soon his mother would need more souls if not she would be gone. He starts reading "Intimacy?" He closes the book not wanting to go on. He steps out to walk around the village he saw Jimin and the two hung out.

He knew that Jimin constantly had been intimate with many girls of the school but what caught him off guard was how the girls he'd been with usually don't bother him only certain do. Some of them would act like they didn't know him. "Jimin are you busy?" Jimin shakes his head "No I'm not today let's go get a drink I know a place."

You get to your house and started doing chores to keep yourself busy you washed the clothes while your mother was cooking. After a while, you finish and it was still daytime you tell your mother you would go out and she waved her hand telling you to go and be careful. You head out and on your way to the library, you stop seeing Jimin coming but with Hoseok. "Jimin!" He sees you and he runs to you leaving Hoseok alone.

He hugs you tightly inhaling your scent and Hoseok slowly walks to you two "I'll see you tomorrow at school Jimin" he doesn't even bother to look at you. He leaves you two and you look at Jimin "Hey Jimin am I horrible that people wouldn't want to talk to me?" He was laughing on the inside seeing you so worked up "I mean you have a judgy face" you touch your face.

"I'm just playing I have no idea why he's like that to you but look on the bright side you won't have someone else bothering you trying to convince you to go out with them." He was right but it's not like you wanted Hoseok to be behind you. All you just wanted was to be friends with him he seemed interesting.

"Oh your father was trying to set me up with you" his eyes widened "Really! I thought he was joking" you decided to prank him a little. "Yeah well he wasn't we are getting married in a week so your fun nights are going to end" you smile and walk away. He catches up to you "No but I can't marry you I'm horrible. Say you don't want to marry me. You can marry anyone but me. I don't want to hurt you."

He hesitated to say the last thing and you were wanting to know what he meant by hurting you but let it go. "Then I'll marry Gang-jae" he immediately rejects "No then marry me not him he's crazy he talks bad about you" you didn't know that. "He does? What does he say?" Jimin was quiet not wanting to tell you it was inappropriate. "He says he wants to mark you and that" you made a disgusted face. "Who does he think he is marking? I'm not an animal or property to be marked or labeled by someone."

You calm yourself down "Anyways yeah we are not getting married I was just joking but you should stop what you do it makes you no different than him." Jimin sighs you were right but he immediately switches the conversation. "You're going to the library right let's study this time for real."

He saw the way you didn't believe him. He holds your hand and makes his pinky intertwine with yours "I promise" you two went in there and he helped you when you were stuck on a problem until he fell asleep it was already dark. You look over to him and brush his hair out of his face. You start packing your things when you see some lights outside. You were hesitant but stood up and run outside they were heading to the forest. You slowly walk forgetting about how one couldn't go into the forest. You look back and see no one so you go on slightly jogging.

Hoseok was passing by he needed something from the store when he sees someone running he was confused until he recognized your dress but most importantly the shine coming from your bracelet. He saw the lights and his eyes widened it was his mother's doing. He quickly whispers under his breath and he appears behind before you would take a step in the forest he quickly wraps his arms around you and picks you up pulling you back.

"Let me go put me down this instant" you were hitting his hands he put you down but held you in his arms your back pressed against him. You could feel his breath beside your face. "Can you calm down promise not to hit me and I'll let you go." You recognized his voice and you turn your head to see him he removed his hood to not startle you.

"Hoseok?" He lets you go seeing you trying to process what had happened he knew you wouldn't hit him. "Yes, it's me now why are you wandering off at night?" You look back and don't see the lights anymore "Oh um I was just curious about something. Trying to see if the legends are true."

"You know curiosity killed the cat" you gulp not realizing if you went in you might've not made it back. "I didn't think much of it..." he was just staring at you.