59

He wakes up early morning and whispers a few words. The candle turns on by itself lighting up the room a bit. He looks at you sound asleep with your head on his chest. Bodies pressed together he missed you so much when he remembers everything you two did last night.

The taste of your lips and the sounds that came out of you was something he loved and knew he was the only one that can have you like that. He gently moves you and stands up dressing himself. "Bye Y/n" he gives you a peck on your forehead then leaves before the sun came out.

You woke up and he was gone you touch your lips and got flashbacks to last night making you smile. It was amazing and it upset you how you took him back despite everything and now you don't know if you two are together again. If he even loves you or if he just used you. You gasp remembering that you aren't on the pill and didn't use protection. With the number of rounds you two did the chances of getting pregnant were high. You quickly shower and debated on buying plan b but you went and bought it. You didn't want a child with someone who's not there.

Hoseok was at home getting ready to head to school. His mother hasn't dropped by which surprised him but worried him since she can do anything. You meet Jimin at the gate and he smiles out of nowhere kissing you and Hoseok saw which worried you. You slowly push him away "Jimin what's wrong with you?" He immediately pulls you somewhere and apologizes to you "I'm sorry this girl won't leave me alone." He grabs your hand "Come on slap me. I'm sorry for using you like that."

"It's fine" he hugs you and his eyes widened. Your scent wasn't sweet anymore it was Hoseok's but this time stronger mixed with a sweet scent. He lets you go and can tell you're glowing he's not dumb. "Y/n are you back with Hoseok?" You shake your head "No why?" He holds your hand "Nothing let's go to class." You stay after school busy tutoring a classmate once it was over you walk home exhausted. On your way you see a group of people hitting someone in an alley when you recognize the voices. You quickly run in their direction hoping it hadn't gotten bad. It was the mayor and Hoseok was the one getting beat up. At first, you wondered was he not a witch he could defend himself with powers but seeing he can't he isn't.

"Sir leave him alone! Don't touch him!" You stand in front of Hoseok while everyone backed away. "Y/n he's a witch move!" You shake your head determined not caring if you'd die there "No I won't move" he signals the men to move you but you don't let them touch you. "Y/n why are you defending him? You clearly said he was a witch."

Hoseok was quiet waiting for your answer he wasn't hurt or betrayed by you accusing him on the contrary he knows why you did it. "I love him and you can't get rid of him..." you place your hand on your stomach "He's the father of my child please leave him." He looks at you with widened eyes, then looks down, and smiles. What a smart girl you are he was proud. "Also he's not a witch. I lied."

"Y/n do you know what mess you've created?" You get on your knees "I'm really sorry. I really am" Hoseok picks you up "Don't get on your knees" he whispers and holds you. "I apologize it's my fault I disappeared so she lied to have someone look for me. Please let this go once I won't say anything this will be between us."

The mayor simply sighed and told the men to leave which they do. He trusts and cares for you two "Alright I'll let this go but Y/n never go around saying lies he almost died today. Well, good luck to you two...well three I hope you have a healthy pregnancy. I hope to meet the baby soon!" He leaves and Hoseok lets you go "So you're the one who started the rumor."

"I didn't mean to you just left what was I supposed to do what if you had died? I was worried okay." He chuckles making you feel butterflies you're out here getting scolded but his chuckles have you here weak. "Are you really pregnant?" You simply don't answer him and walk away. "Y/n it's not mine is it?"

"Hoseok..." he grabs your hand "Did you sleep with him?" You knew who he was referring to "No I didn't and I'm not pregnant I lied okay. I'm a liar." He cups your face wiping your tears "Let's take you home you've been through so much." You grab his hand "Can I sleep over at your place?"

He thinks about it for a second and nods "Sure come on then." You two walk hand in hand you stare at him then look forward. He loves me right? You thought to yourself and he interrupts your thoughts. "The mayor wants to meet a nonexistent baby." You shrug "That's all I could come up with okay but he'll probably forget after all his daughter is having a baby soon. "Really how's Jimin?" He opens the door and lets you in "He's fine he doesn't mind. He's over her."

"That's good" you sit down on the couch and were having too many flashbacks making you think and wonder if to ask him what you guys are. "Hoseok do you like me?" He sits next to you but doesn't bother to look at you "No" you felt a throbbing pain in you your heart. "Really so you sleep with people you don't like?" He was quiet making you mad "I'll be honest too then what I said back there was a lie I don't love you okay."

He grabs you and lays you on the couch hovering you making you look to the side. You didn't want to stare at him if not he'd be able to tell that you lied again by just looking into your eyes. "You don't that's good but we both here know the truth!" He gets off you and before you say something your phone rings and you answer it. You sit up "Hi Jimin" Hoseok was being nosey and sat back on the couch while you stood by the window. "Where are you? Your parents called I told them that you're here with me?" You gulp when Hoseok back hugs you and kisses your neck "Go on tell him" he whispered in your ear sending chills through your whole body. "Jimin I'm with a friend."

"Y/n what friend? You know that your only friend is me!" Hoseok snickers while hiding his face in your neck to be quiet making you roll your eyes. "What do you mean I have lots of friends." Jimin hums "Sure you do now let's be serious here who are you with I just want to know it's not like I'm gonna go over there and drag you out."

You yelp when Hoseok picks you up and carries you to the room "I'm really with a friend she's the girl from our class" Hoseok drops you on the bed and hovers you making you unsure if to hang up or still talk. "Give me names I know there's a lot of girls" you weren't responding you were busy making out with Hoseok. He kisses your jaw and while his hands go up your shirt "Jimin I swear I'm fine." You say out of breath "Y/n are you with Hoseok?"

"No, I'm not" you hold onto his hair as he was now leaving hickeys on your chest. "I'm with Seori okay...bye!" You hang up and he moves away while throwing the blanket over you. You use your elbows to sit up "You're evil you know that" he smirks "I'm not I'm just doing what you love."

"So you do like me?" He starts removing his shirt and throws it in his closet while you stared at him "No I don't" he walks over to the bed and you remove the blanket from you and pull him making him hover you on the bed. You wrap your arms around his neck and wrap your legs around his waist. "You do" he kisses you and you melt into the kiss moaning as he cups your ass. "I'll admit it then. Yes, I do like you. I like you too Y/n."