23

After dinner your father was really close to him they both were talking. You and your mom were together sitting at the table. "When did they get close?" "Honestly sweetie I don't know but you know your father can befriend anyone that's how he was able to get me. He insisted we'd be friends after constantly rejecting him I gave in and now look we are married." You laugh remembering when she first told you the story of how they met it was cute.

Another thing you found funny was how after you all finished your father quickly washed the dishes then dragged Hoseok with him to the living room which is where they are talking in the couch and watching tv. "Will you stay here or go with them?" You check the time on the clock "I'll go shower tomorrow there's school." She kisses your cheek and steps into the living room while you go upstairs.

You go in your bathroom and start showering you wrap yourself with your towel and step out of the tub and go change into your pajamas. You step out the bathroom into your room you were glad your room had a bathroom you wouldn't have to step out of your room at all. You pull out the chair and take a seat in front of your mirror you open the cabinet and pull out your hair brush you start brushing after you were done you hear a knock and stand up.

"Hold up give me one minute" you put the brush away and look at yourself "Y/n Hoseok needs to use the bathroom your father is in the other one so let him use yours." You quickly peek in your bathroom but everything was clean you go open the door "Yeah come on in it's there" you point and he goes in. Your mom heads down stairs while you patiently wait by the window.

Flashback

After dancing that day you were all together ready for the cake to be cut after receiving your pieces you all ate. It was getting late but then you and Hoseok kept on drinking along with Jimin and Yura they both left first and you never saw them. People were starting to be escorted Hoseok was holding onto you. "Hoseok stay awake" he just hums and you hold his hand tightly.

"Ms. Y/n" you turn around "Yes" she smiles and tells you to follow her which you do. "I'm one of the main maids Ms. Yura told me to reserve you two a room so you two can stay over and make it safe tomorrow morning." Your eyes were starting to close but shake your head until you stop while she unlocked the door. "This is your room have a good night the bathroom is that door and there are some extra clothes feel free to choose anything." You drop Hoseok on the bed and sit beside him "Thank you but can you help me get out of this dress."

"Yes of course" she helps you and you put on the red pajamas you saw. It was a red long gown. "You're done Ms. Y/n what about your date?" You look at him sleeping comfortably "No he's okay I don't want to wake him" she nods and then leaves. After she closed the door Hoseok sat up surprising you. "Is it you Y/n" he touches your face and you smack his hands away "Yes it is are you Hoseok?" You cup his face his eyes widened when you kiss him.

He sits you on top of him both of your lips moved in sync. "Is this right you're drunk?" You ask "For me it's okay unless you're uncomfortable we can just sleep. You are also drunk you stumbled all the way here" you out of nowhere start laughing making him laugh. "It's okay you can do anything to me I mean we'll probably forget it." His arms were wrapped around your waist "What if I don't want to forget what will happen?"