24

Mature Content Ahead

"Then let's try our best to remember" you kiss him back he moves to your neck you give him access as he left sloppy kisses you moan in his ear slowly grinding on him. Your hips moved automatically he groans and he goes back to your lips. His hands leave your waist and he starts pulling the gown's strap down until you're left just with your bra while the gown pools down on your hips. He wasn't planning on going overboard he just wanted to give the part you wanted attention to fulfill your fantasies.

"Can I remove it" his hands were going up your back sending shivers making you unable to speak. "Y/n" he calls you and you nod "Yes you can" he unhooked your bra with one hand and threw it to the side somewhere while his other hand was caressing your back to help you feel comfortable. "Tell me to stop if you get uncomfortable" you nod. He kissed your right nipple while he massaged the other. His lips were pressed against your bud he licked and bit on it making you gasp. "Hoseok" you moaned his name while your fingers were entangled in his soft brown locks.

You felt something under you he moved onto your left nipple that needed attention as well. His tongue swirled around it he bit it earning consistent moans out of you making him chuckle. He sucked on it you realize you were being very vocal you bit your lip overwhelmed by the nice feeling. After a while he saw you full of love bites he cups them loving his work. You moan as your nipples were sensitive when he slightly blew air on it. "Y/n let's sleep now you seem tired this is all new to you." He puts your gown on correctly once he is finished you fall off his lap onto the bed. "What about you. This was enough to satisfy me but you?"

He lays next to you "I'm fine don't worry" you touch his erected member wanting to be set free. "No you're not" he stands up and starts tucking you in "Yes I am. I can fix it myself" you sit up "No I want to do it" you get up and sit him on the bed. If you're being honest you know how to do anything not because of Jimin he never told you of any of his experiences you learned from reading.

You got on your knees your actions made him smirk. "If you insist. Will you be able to handle it?" You nod "Yes" with one hand he holds your hair into a ponytail while the other signals you to unbutton his pants which you do. He stands up a bit to let his pants and boxer pool down near his feet. Your eyes widened seeing his huge cock in front of you he smiled seeing your reaction. "Come on you can stop now if you don't want to" you start stroking it making him grunt at your sudden action. "Mmh" you never break eye contact with him and take him in your mouth. That's when Jimin opened the door and Yura quickly closed it and both go to the other room.

He let out shaky breaths "Your mouth is so warm" he held your head and slowly started thrusting your nose was hitting his abdomen this being new to you made you a complete mess. It was becoming hard to breathe and you started gagging as he hit the back of your throat "Look at me" you look up at him his eyes were dark this wasn't the Hoseok you knew it was as if he was someone else. He was satisfied seeing you struggling he started face fucking you. He threw his head back and you feel him twitching inside your mouth. "I'm close" you hum as tears continued to roll down your cheeks. He cums in your mouth and you swallow all his semen. You pulled away and a string of saliva connected your lips and his tip. The sight made him want to pin you against the bed and do it all night but that wasn't possible. He shakes that thought out of his head.

He lets go of your hair and you start taking deep breaths. "You did well. Are you okay?" He puts on his boxer and quickly picks you up. He placed you on the bed and with his hand, he wipes your tears "I'm okay" you say and look at him his eyes were now different. You hug him not wanting to let go "You're tired let's sleep now okay" you both lay down and he covers you. Both of you were in each other's arms and share a slow passionate kiss. You break the kiss being out of breath and snuggle close to him his eyes widened when you suddenly attached your lips to his neck leaving wet kisses. Which is how he ended up with a lot of hickeys and you both knocked out then you woke up next him the next day.

Mature Content Over/ End of Flashback

"Y/n" he calls you making you turn around. He came out of the bathroom. You couldn't talk but he could tell you discovered something well-remembered something. "Hoseok do you remember what happened?" You ask and he clears his throat avoiding your eyes "Yeah I remember everything forget it ever happened okay. Thank you for letting me use the bathroom I'll be going." He walks out and you stood there not done talking but letting it go.

You walk out and head to the living room to see your dad and mom walking him out. "Y/n say bye..." you walk to the kitchen and your father smiles looking at Hoseok "She probably didn't hear me get home safely." Hoseok thanks them for the food and he walks out. Your mother walks into the kitchen to see you digging through the fridge. "What's wrong? Did something happen?" You close the fridge "What no everything is good I'm just craving ice cream."

She points to the clock "You're going to eat it at this time" you nod "Y/n you didn't hear me?" Your father walks in "Oh I'm sorry I was distracted" he looks at you worried. "Don't eat too much before you get a stomach ache we'll go to sleep now we have work tomorrow and you too young lady you need to sleep you have school."

You kiss his cheek and your mom's "Of course good night" they both leave to their room you sat on the chair and start eating. "Fine then let's forget it ever happened? Oh, but what if I want to remember. Liar!" You scoff and go back to your room after putting the ice cream back and washing the spoon along with the little bowl you used to eat.