3

Hoseok took a different path to head to his house that wasn't in the village he had gone in the forest. He walks there until he approaches his house he walked instead of teleporting to see how the forest was doing. He goes in and sees his mother busy reading books until she closes them with one hand motion all the books shut. She walks over to him and hugs him. "Hello sweetie you're back have you found anyone interesting?" He shakes his head and she wasn't disappointed but he looked down feeling like a failure.

"Don't worry it's okay we have plenty you can enjoy your time meeting people" he felt relieved she wasn't upset she would never get upset at him but he just really thought negative things about himself. His mother was very beautiful she looked so young but in reality, she's 60 looking like a 20-year-old. She had her only remaining son Hoseok to take the souls of young beautiful girls which was to maintain her beauty and youthful look.

He has not yet taken a soul since his older brother and sister when they were alive they were constantly up behind people targeting competing to be their mother's favorite. His brother was to lure women and once they were alone he'd do the job the same as his sister she would lure men which were easy for her to get things done. For women, it took a while because a bond had to be created while for men they only wanted one thing which made it easy for his sister.

His brother was 22 and his sister was 21 at the time Hoseok was 10 years old his mother let him have a normal childhood in the village. Letting him go to school and make friends but after his siblings' execution which he unfortunately witnessed, he's been there for his mother. He promised to protect her and to keep her alive as she had always done with him. He didn't want to lose her even if it meant for him to die.

She had him well-protected under a spell to keep him under control after he found out about the things he can do he's always been on the lookout and tried to be discreet. The souls that were taken were able to be brought back but the only way was to kill him. The curse was tied to him the souls would be set free and the missing people would come back and it would be like nothing happened.

If such a thing were to occur something that would kill him would lead his mother to lose her beautiful look and lose the last thing she loved her last son and be left alone to die alone of old age. That was her curse that unfortunately ran through her children she couldn't die unless of the pain of losing a loved one. Which led to two of her children dead and hoping that nothing would happen to Hoseok.

Hoseok entered his room and lays on his bed closing his eyes. His mind starts to wonder just to see you he opens his eyes and sits up. "L/n Y/n" he grabs a picture of him with his siblings his eyes widened seeing his brother with his girlfriend who looked similar to you.

He starts walking around his room trying to connect the dots if he can really live a normal life his brother was in a relationship he remembers meeting her she was nice and even cooked for him. He a 10-year-old boy would always get happy seeing her. He starts concentrating on the present time and the books that were on his desk float to where they belong and he smiles. He had to sleep to go to school tomorrow.

After showering you change into your nightgown it was so soft you loved it. It was your favorite of all the gowns you had it was red. You then fell asleep ready for tomorrow. You wake up to the sound of the neighbor's rooster and the sun lighting up your whole room. You change then head downstairs to eat breakfast. "You're awake really early I was barely going to wake you up," your father says and you take a seat.

"Let's eat" you all started eating then head to school on the way you saw many little kids running around beside their parents who were dropping them off at their school. A little girl bumps into you she gasps and quickly starts apologizing "It's okay" you say but she saw your dress with a dirt stain where she had bumped into.

"Your dress is dirty because of me" you wipe it off and it was back to normal "See no need to apologize now go to school before you're late" she smiles and she runs away you found her cute and continue walking. You get to school you see Jimin with the hooded guy you say hi to Jimin and he hugs you. You had said hi to Hoseok but he didn't answer you couldn't see his face you were mostly able to see the bottom of his face.

Jimin walks with you and says bye to Hoseok "Is it not hard to answer?" You say not even caring if he heard you. Hoseok glanced at you and saw Jimin laughing "He doesn't know you I promise he isn't a jerk" you look back at him and he walks towards his class. You just wanted to be friendly but you just decide to let it be. Every day it was like that you'd try to talk to him and nothing you wondered why didn't he talk to you when he talked to Jimin you even heard him laugh with Jimin.

It lasted a month where you tried your best to get him to talk but nothing. After school, you were coming out of class Jimin had left to meet with someone. You saw Hoseok sitting by a tree you couldn't see if he was sleeping because of the hood. You check around to make sure no one would say a word to your father of you trying to talk to a boy that wasn't Jimin.

He hears your footsteps and you stood in front of him he removes his hood and you finally see him.