49

Hoseok takes you home he took you to your room and removed your heels massaging your feet. He later went to your bathroom to get makeup remover and he removes your make up then tucks you in your bed. He kisses your forehead then steps out of your room and bumps into your mom. "Did you three have fun?" He nods "Yeah it was fun." She smiles "Y/n drank a lot, didn't she? Thankfully it's vacation." He nods and she pats his back "Thank you for taking care of her and being there for her! Good night." He waves and says good night leaving. He locked the door and heads home.

A week passed and you head to Hoseok's house after helping around your place. You knock and he opens the door he greets you with a kiss. Everything was going well which made you glad "How about we go to our place today" you nod and you both leave. You get there and everything was beautiful and you gasp seeing he set up a few things "A picnic date come on" he extends his hand which you take and he picks you up bridal style making you laugh. You two sat there stuffing your faces with delicious food he made and observing the scenery it was so calm and peaceful.

You two later made flower crowns you finished yours first then show it to him. "Wow, that's so beautiful!" He looks down and you put it on him "It looks beautiful on you!" He smiles and you cup his face then kiss him. "You're so handsome! You're perfect" you caress his face and he kisses you. "The perfect one here is you" he finished his flower crown and then puts it on you. You both stand up to see yourselves in the lake's reflection. You hug him "The weather is so nice today!" You say and he nods agreeing with you while you two sat back down.

You eat your sandwich and he found it cute seeing you admire everything. After a while, you two walk around and play a few games of chasing each other. It was a really good day but it seemed like a goodbye for some reason as if he'll leave soon. You ignored that feeling and you two were playing until he lands on top of you. The blankets were soft as if it was a bed you pull him into a kiss that became a passionate rough one.

You didn't care and you hold onto him as the kiss turned into something more serious. After making love you two watched the sunset together his hand intertwined with yours. "I love you Hoseok" he kisses your forehead "I love you too Y/n." You two head back to his place then he drops you off at yours. It was the time when he had to visit his mother so he dropped you off and then went to his mother's place.

He got there she was cleaning up the house "I see you're back" he hands her the necklace and she smiles. "You really are sneaky. I made your favorite if you want to eat." She puts on the necklace while he went to the kitchen to see his plate of food served. At first, his mother wasn't going to set a plate for him knowing last time they argued and probably he wouldn't show up. So she wished for him to come and now he's there.

She takes a seat and encourages him to eat "Go ahead and eat about last time I'm sorry Hoseok! I'm sorry for putting you through this. This curse has made your life miserable if Y/n is your happiness you need to stop finding any more souls it's not fair to Y/n that you're practically cheating on her by kissing other people. If you want to marry her then do so either way I'll have to die sometime don't you think? You really love her don't you!"

He smiles and faces her "No I don't! I don't plan on settling down I'll just give her an unfair life." She sat there "I thought you loved her?" He smirks and puts his head down and she knew she was right about you all along. You are unpredictable and whatever actions you take will determine their fate. "Y/n found it! The picture of her family by now I'm sure she knows Nara is her sister. She'll confront me about some time soon." She comforts him but no lie they are both worried. After eating he leaves to go talk to Jimin.

He gets to his place and as he walked in Jimin was drinking the blood of a woman he throws her like nothing making Hoseok make an are you serious face. "Hoseok buddy what happened you and Y/n fought so you didn't get any tonight!" Hoseok sat on the couch "You seem to be better the heartbreak didn't last?" Jimin shakes his head "Not really to be honest I kind of saw it coming like me and the mayor's daughter being something not possible. It's fine though so what's up with you?"

"Do you hate witches?" Jimin thinks about it for a minute "No why would I but like imma be honest...I'm more afraid of them. I had a nanny she was friends with my dad and she was mean but I miss her." Hoseok smiled "Did she look really young for her age?" Jimin nods remembering meeting her she was pretty he got pretty jealous thinking his father would marry her since his mom had passed away but she always assured him to not worry about that. "She had her times where she'd be strict now that I think about it she protected me in teaching me how to control my thirst. So she would actually be really nice. She told me about my mom and how nice and pretty she was. That I resemble her a lot."

Hoseok places his hand on his shoulder "Yeah sounds like her! That's my mom!" Jimin nods until he processed what Hoseok said and gasps. "Your mom is a witch...so you're a witch?" Jimin stands up and starts walking around the whole living room in shock he couldn't believe it. "Your mom is the famous witch from the dark forest right?" Hoseok nods "No wonder I was attracted to you?" Hoseok sat there confused Jimin was the first to speak to Hoseok and they clicked and became friends just like how Ms. Jung and Mr. Park.

"I didn't mean it like that" Hoseok laughs "It's fine whether you mean it in that way or not." Jimin then sits down but his smile faded "Y/n hates witches. You know what I'll make sure to change her mind about them alright." Hoseok was really glad Jimin was speaking like nothing new he didn't resent him for not telling him soon when it came to things like that he understood why he hid that other side.

"So like can you do spells?" The two spent hours talking together and Jimin was fascinated with what Hoseok was able to do. You on the other hand woke up after he left and pulled the picture out of your bag and stared at it. You wondered why he had your family portrait and who was that girl next to you. You stand up and see the framed picture of your family that you had on your desk and compare it the only difference was that girl not being in it.

You lay back down and smirk staring at the picture. "Nara I think I'll see you soon!"