5

Jimin wakes up "Y/n?" He starts looking around your things were still there. He went to the librarian "Excuse me have you seen Y/n?" He adjusts his glasses and tried to remember just by your name everyone knew you. "Oh yeah she just stepped out a while ago has she not come back" Jimin shakes his head and ran his fingers through his hair worried.

He grabbed your things and went outside running to look after you. He started shouting your name out the streets catching people's attention. Your father came out of Jimin's father's house and both your father and Mr. Park got worried as to why Jimin was screaming your name.

Hoseok had his arms crossed "Don't come out here something bad could've happened?" You walk close to him "Were you worried about me?" You were smiling but he was serious your smile faded you touch his cheek and he froze. "You have a cut did I cut you?" You check your hands but you had no rings all you had was a bracelet.

He grabs you by holding onto your arms and looks into your eyes "Forget this ever happened" he whispers and you were confused "Why would I forget this?" He was frightened his spell didn't work on you. He tried to erase your memory but it didn't work. He took a seat on a rock and covered his face feeling stressed had he not been able to use his magic. "Are you okay?" He groans how was he going to get rid of you.

"Are we friends now? You saved my life" you stand beside him looking at the trees waiting for his response. He didn't want to get close to you since you looked familiar to someone he used to know. "Y/n...Why do you want to be friends with me?"

"I just want to get to know you...you're friends with Jimin a good friend of his is a friend of mine. He talks fondly about you so I want to see how you are." That was the reason he didn't want to get close to you because you were Jimin's friend if something were to happen to you he wouldn't be able to see his only friend suffer if you'd go missing.

"I won't be your friend okay now let's get you home and don't ask why" he stands up and puts his hoodie on. You walked beside him he sees you shivering since it was cold he removed his cape and wraps it around you. You stood in front of him he puts the hood on "That'll keep you warm" he says and your heart was beating at a fast pace.

It was a long walk the village was a bit far from the forest. Seeing the distance you started thinking how did you even end up over there. Once reaching the entrance of the village he starts taking off the cape you help him remove it. From afar it didn't look that way it looked like he was doing something wrong. "Y/n!" Both Jimin and your father screamed and you both turn around. Your father's eyes were popping out of his eye sockets seeing a man who looked like he was undressing you.

"Who are you? Why are you undressing my daughter?" The men that came along looking for you held him and move you away from him "Dad he wasn't doing anything to me I was just giving him back his cape" Jimin was observing you two and wondering why you two were alone together. Jimin quickly goes to Hoseok "He's my friend let him go I assure you he wasn't doing what you are thinking sir."

Your father was not having it his eyes were filled with rage Hoseok stared at him and out of nowhere, your father changed you thought you'd be dead. "Oh Hoseok I apologize let him go" the men let him go you and Jimin stood there astonished seeing your father now hugging Hoseok and apologizing. Hoseok was laughing with the men and he approached you "Don't go wandering off again" he whispers in your ear and gets the cape you had taken off.

He walks away and Jimin approached you. Everyone then started leaving like nothing had happened "Why were you with him? What did he mean wander off?" You look at Jimin "You heard what he said?" He nods "I was about to go in the..." you point to the forest and he covers his mouth.

"Y/n come on let's head in your mother is waiting for us" your father says Jimin hands you your things and they leave. You go in and your mother hugs you "Where were you?" You take a seat at the dining table "I was just exploring" you all start eating. "Father, how do you know Hoseok?" He looked at you confused "What do you mean? I don't know a Hoseok. Who's Hoseok?" You smile "Never mind it's no one just a cute cat I named."

The next day you head to school this time you didn't see Jimin where he would usually be at. Your eyes find Hoseok and you see him busy talking with someone. He was smiling with her you were caught off guard when Jimin hugs you and snuggled in your neck. "What happened? Are you okay?" You ask him and pat his back "I don't know what to do the teacher is making me show some new kids around the village I won't be with you."

"Oh don't worry I'm okay" he shakes his head "No what if you run off again. Also you smell nice" you feel pain in your neck and he moves away from your neck. "Did you bite me?" He shakes his head "No I didn't why would I do that?" You touch your neck but there's nothing out of the ordinary "Jimin I won't run off I don't know what happened yesterday I somehow ended up there."