10

After school, you were walking with Jimin heading out the gate. Hoseok was sitting by the tree-like last time he turned sensing someone looking at him you were about to walk over to him when Jimin grabs your hand and hugged you. "Be careful okay" he whispers while his eyes were locked with Hoseok's. He lets you go and you say bye and walk to Hoseok "Shall we go?"

He stares at the floor for about a minute you wave your hand "Hoseok are you okay if you're tired you don't have to come and can rest." He felt a pain in his chest until it went away he slowly stood up. You two walk together heading to the elementary school Eunha went to. You take a glance at him he seemed out of it. He looked like he was in pain reaching the elementary school gate you see that many parents are waiting. You grab Hoseok and take him with you to make him sit on a bench.

"You're not fine what's wrong?" You touch his face and pressed your hand on his forehead. He didn't have a fever so you didn't know how to help him. "I'm fine I really am," he says and you sit beside him. "Are you sure?" He nods you felt it again the need to get close to him to help him. He sees how the children were all screaming running to hug their parents.

He was holding your hand but lets it go once he sees Eunha and stands up feeling better after your touch. You wave and she runs to you both hugging you two. "What a cute family" you heard someone say. Hoseok picks her up "Eunha where shall we go?" She starts talking about her favorite place along the way. You all were heading to the park she talked about her day. How she learned how to add and subtract you smile as the two were smiling it was as if they made the atmosphere bright.

Once getting there Hoseok brings her down and she hands you her bag and runs to go play on the swings. You were giving him the bags so you can go with her since he was feeling unwell a while ago but he insisted that he'd play with her and that you should rest. So you take a seat and look at them playing smiling the other children who were there were also playing. Some teenagers were playing soccer and basketball while the little kids were at the playground or on the swings with their parents playing with them or siblings.

After a while, they both came running to you recently you had come back with drinks so you give them the drinks. Hoseok and Eunha sat down Eunha drank her apple juice box while Hoseok drank a cold water bottle. Eunha started whispering in Hoseok's ear making you curious after he nods she giggles and runs away heading back to the playground.

"What did she say?" He faces you "She has something for you" you look at her and see her coming again this time with her hands behind her back. She hands you a flower "She found it while we were playing" he says and she nods. You get it "I'm giving this to you because you're beautiful," she says you felt yourself turning red and cover your face. She hugs you "Don't be shy Y/n" she exclaimed.

Hoseok was laughing finding it adorable how Eunha made you get shy. She glared at him "Why are you laughing?" He stops "What no I wasn't" she lets you go and crosses her arms stomping on the floor with one leg. "Y/n is beautiful right?" She says and Hoseok turns around "Look the ice cream man let's go buy some" Eunha shakes her head "No answer me Y/n is beautiful right" he sighs.

"Yes, she is" you look away offended knowing he doesn't mean it. Eunha sees you and she goes to him "You hurt Y/n" her eyes were getting watery and you quickly laugh "No Eunha why are you crying I was just playing" you wipe her tears and Hoseok quickly stood up. He came back with a flower and gives it to you "I'll give her a flower too she's really beautiful. Don't cry now."

You get the flower and hug her Hoseok's smile faded seeing Eunha smile as if she had accomplished something and runs back to play like nothing. "That little girl" he whispers and you were looking at him making him look away. "Why are you always avoiding me ever since the first day I met you."

He ignores you and you scoff once it was becoming time you get Eunha and walk Eunha home. Hoseok carried her and she fell asleep so once reaching her house her mother was barely coming as well. "Hi, Hoseok. Y/n I'm sorry I said it'll be only an hour" she was unlocking her door "Oh no it's okay don't worry we had fun." She gets Eunha from Hoseok "I'm sorry Hoseok you must be tired."

"No I'm good have a good night then," she tells you both to wait. You patiently wait there not directing a word to him. "Oh Hoseok," you say and he turns to you thinking you were calling him but you go to the cat coming out of the bush "How are you? I missed you I'll give you your food just wait a bit." You constantly fed the cat he ate three times a day. "You know I like you more than you know who" Hoseok scoffs knowing you're talking about him.

Eunha's mother comes out and you quickly walk back to her she grabs your hand and gives you something as well as Hoseok. "For you two. Good night thank you for taking care of my Eunha." It was an envelope you quickly open it and see its money. You gasp not being able to accept it but open the letter. After you finished reading it you were about to cry.

"Are you okay?" You found it funny know he was talking to you "Now you want to talk to me" you lastly say and walk away to go buy the cat's food.