32

You woke up but he was gone you sat up and smile to not start crying. You shower and head downstairs after eating breakfast you said bye to your mom hugging her then leave with your father to Mr. Park's house. Jimin opens the door and he hugs you "Y/n why didn't you tell me you're leaving as well" you hold him tightly he found it weird but he didn't mind it. "I'm sorry I forgot to tell you."

Mr. Park comes out with his luggage "Okay let's go" he says and you let go of Jimin and he lets you go. He runs to your father and hugs him then his father. You three get in the taxi to get to the train station there were no airports in the village. You were upset Hoseok didn't come to at least say goodbye to you. You all get on the train and your mood changes seeing the scenery in front of you. The beautiful green trees, mountains, and lakes. Your father and Mr.Park were talking the whole ride you just looked through the window you were excited to see Eunha after a long time.

Hoseok was at home with his mother in the enchanted forest she was feeling better after Hoseok gave her a new soul "Hoseok these aren't enough I need Y/n's soul she's the prettiest among the other girls." He sighs "I can't do that...she has a bracelet that protects her from any magic." She started changing into her youthful self as he was beside her. "It's scary how Y/n resembles her." She lastly says referring to Hoseok's older brother's girlfriend.

"The thing is Y/n is an only child so it's not possible but who gave her that bracelet. Try to get me the bracelet I can tell whose spell is on it." That was the problem he couldn't even take it off "It burns me if I try to take it off but I can touch it" he has held hands with you and when the bracelet will come in contact with his skin it wouldn't burn him. She set her mind to meeting you when you come back "Hoseok you're doing well have fun out there!" He excused himself and leaves while his mother smiled evilly.

Jimin was on a drinking spree he went with a bunch of people to distract himself but he couldn't stop thinking about you. You were far away from him it was worrying him it made him overthink he sighs and decides to go to her house. He walks like nothing and knocks on her door the huge door opens and a maid appears "May I help you?"

"I need to see Ms. Yura. Please let her know Jimin is here" she nods and closes the door not letting him in yet for Yura's safety which he found funny he wasn't innocent he was a monster he thought to himself which is why no one would be able to love him. The door opens revealing her "Jimin come in" he looked at her from head to toe she had a silk robe. "Did you just wake up?" She laughs feeling caught "Yeah I be staying awake pretty late" he crosses his arms "Does your father know? You should be sleeping early."

She rolls her eyes and guides him upstairs to her room. "Why are you scolding me I thought you were fun but you're like my father. Never mind scratch that my father seems to not care about me I'm always here alone with the maids so I apologize for comparing you two. What brings you here?" He takes a seat on her bed "Y/n is gone I have no one to bother" he frowned.

"What about Hoseok?" He scoffs "He's gone I don't know where he went he didn't even say bye to Y/n" she could tell that bothered him. "So you came to bother me" he nods "Yeah you're my friend" his eyes change making her gulp "Why are you really here Jimin?" He signaled her to go to him and she does hypnotized by his eyes. She stands in front of him "Since I trust you how about we have fun huh?"

"I told you you'd come chase me" he grabs her hand pulling her close "I guess you were right" he sits her on top of him and kisses her. Yura melted into the kiss her heart was pounding quickly as if she had run a marathon but as he goes down to her neck she remembers that she's just a distraction so he wouldn't think about you. That didn't stop her and things escalated from there.

You arrive in the city and gasp it was so different very bright and the gorgeous buildings were grabbing your attention. It felt like a dream it felt unreal. Once you go inside your father's apartment you saw the building it was tall. "This is where you'll both live?" Your dad nodded "Yes we each have our room across from each other come on" Mr. Park talked to the lady at the front desk and got the cards he handed one to your father which you took away and look at it. "That's to access the elevator look," Mr. Park says and scans it the elevator opens up and you all go in.

You followed them with the same card the room can be opened you go in and your eyes almost pop out. It wasn't a room it was a whole house that had a kitchen, a huge living room, two bedrooms with a bathroom in each, and a balcony with a comfy chairs so you can see the whole city. "Dad this is all yours?"

"Yes, it is oh also Eunha's mom called saying Eunha wants to see you so I'll take you there ok" you both leave and get in a taxi. You see the places filled with people walking, entering stores, and the streets filled with cars in the village a car wasn't really necessary unless you needed to go to a far village or to go to the city.

"We are here come on," your father says and you see it's a park but a huge one that had lots of land. "Y/n!" You hear someone scream your name and turn around to see her running to you. "Eunha" you pick her up she was holding onto you tightly "I missed you so much Y/n" you kiss her forehead "I did too look at you, you grew" she giggles. "What about Hoseok he didn't come?"