57

The second semester of school started and Hoseok was not back either at this point you decided to move on. You were tired of hurting yourself since it was not only affecting you it was affecting your whole family. The sudden depressed state you were in caused your father to stay home so he was there 24/7 along with Mr. Park and Jimin.

After meeting that one time with Ms. Jung you went to visit her again but she was gone as well. All you wanted to know was, how can the souls be retrieved back that was what your curiosity was on. You wanted to know but no one can help. After speaking with the mayor everyone was looking for Hoseok. There were flyers and even technology got involved despite the village not knowing much about it.

"Jimin wait for me!" You ran after him heading to class. "The last one buys lunch so hurry up" you run with all the strength you had left and beat him to it. "You owe me lunch now." You say out of breath and take a seat and he does as well. He was glad you were better "Of course, I'll buy lunch." His smile faded hearing everyone talk about Hoseok. "Did you hear Hoseok was a witch does that mean he deceived Y/n." Your classmates look back at you with worried looks.

"Y/n are you still with Hoseok?" A classmate asks and Jimin interrupts but you answer surprising him. "No we broke up a while ago and about the rumors I'm sure it's fake. Don't pay attention to that." You say and focus on taking your things to get ready for the lesson.

"Y/n who do you think created this rumor?" Jimin asks since he didn't know who'd say such a thing he just randomly saw flyers looking for him. You didn't face him at all "I don't know I don't care about him anymore." He nods and doesn't ask anything anymore. After class, you wanted to forget him so you suggest going out with Jimin to take you somewhere. Which has led to you two being at the club. "Go ahead Y/n feel free to drink and let out your feelings." You smile and start drinking that time passed Jimin as well started drinking.

You both danced and had fun forgetting your worries while you hadn't realized you two were being watched. You and Jimin were now sitting down talking and laughing while Hoseok smiled. You were falling asleep making Jimin hold your hand. "Y/n are you okay?" You felt someone staring at you and you see him. All you wanted was to run to him but your body didn't budge and your eyes were closing. "Hoseok!" Jimin was confused "Y/n what about Hoseok?" He starts looking everywhere but doesn't see him.

"Jimin take me home" he takes you home and lays you on your bed covering you up. He starts closing your curtain when he hears you mumbling making him run to your side. "Don't leave me Hoseok! Come back please!" Tears roll down your cheek and it hurt him seeing you like this not knowing how to help and he felt useless since he usually makes you happy and now he can't. He wipes your tears "I'll bring him back for you okay." He says and he sits on the floor still holding your hand.

You woke up it was 2 am and sit up to see him on the floor "Jimin?" He woke up alarmed "Oh you're awake." You scoot over "Come sleep up here" he says no but in the end, you convinced him and you two sat in your bed. "Thank you Jimin for being here" he nods "Of course, I'll always be here."

"Oh my god!" He looks at you alarmed wondering why you're so worked up. You remember he hasn't drunk blood since he's been with you the whole time. "You haven't drunk blood! Are you okay?" He did feel a bit tipsy but he wasn't about to leave "It's fine I ate plenty of food."

"No that's not enough for you what about if you bite me?" He thinks about if he does he won't be able to stop especially since your blood is back to being sweet and desirable since you haven't been with Hoseok for a long time. He can practically kill you. He shakes his head "No it's fine let's go to sleep. You hold his hand and he leans in while you give him access to your neck. He gently bites you and you wince in pain not used to it.

You close your eyes and he lays you down while he hovers you. It felt weird but eventually, it felt good. You hold his hair and let out a moan and he tried to stop but couldn't. "Hey Jimin!" You whisper but wouldn't stop you open your eyes scared and you look out the window to see Hoseok again and thought you were dying but Jimin immediately stops. You look at him with an exhausted look making him apologize.

"I'm sorry Y/n are you okay?" You caress his face "Yes let's sleep now" You smile and you both fell asleep. Jimin sat up after you were fully asleep he felt his presence. "Hoseok is back!" He was glad since that meant he won't struggle to find Hoseok.

Hoseok walked through the forest it was calming seeing the flowers have blossomed. He got to his mother's place and headed in to see her standing in the middle as if she was waiting for him she knew he'd come back. "You're back my son," she says with open arms and her eyes were watery he walks over to hug her.

"Mom I can't do this anymore," he says breaking down in her arms, she pats his back, and let him pour out his feelings. "I don't want to leave her alone anymore I know for sure she hates me. Why is this so hard if I wasn't a witch would I've been happy?" She wiped his tears "I'm sorry for giving you this life" he shakes his head "Don't be sorry! I love you, mom." She hugged him tightly "I love you too."

Her eyes widened at what came out of his mouth "I know I'll die in the end so let's just do as we're told you can try to take Y/n's soul but I don't think you'll succeed."