9

You woke up, go to the restroom to wash your face, and once you open your eyes well...You jump out of fright you had looked at your reflection and it was not pretty your hair was a mess you place your hand over your heart trying to calm yourself down.

You quickly freshen up and go back to your room to change. You head downstairs and your mother and father were making breakfast they were both laughing. "Good morning," you say and they look at you "Ah good morning sweetheart breakfast is ready come eat." Your mother says and starts serving the food while your father brought you your favorite smoothie he just made. They later sat down and ate with you once you were done you wash your dish, kiss their cheek, and leave to go to school.

As soon as you walked out someone said "Boo" and you flinch and quickly throw a punch. He groaned and you look at him "I forgot you use violence when someone scares you" Jimin says and you were upset until you end up laughing seeing him in pain. He was holding his cheek you went up to him and checked him you cupped his face while he just stared at you. "Well, you don't have a mark so you're good."

You let go of him until you go back and he was pressed against your house's fence while one hand was beside his head against the wall. He gulps as you did that so quick "I should punch you again for scaring me like that." He leans in close to you "I'm sorry but you also didn't apologize for punching me you're lucky I don't get hurt easily."

"Well I'm sorry" he smirks and holds your waist "No you're not my cheek still hurts" he wanted something you immediately knew. "What do you want?" He smiles in victory and points to his cheek "A kiss here" you smile and flick his forehead. "Go ask one of your girls to do that" you get out of his grip and walk away. He shakes his head in defeat you were glad such things didn't make you nervous. His touch didn't make you get flustered it was something ordinary that did nothing to you.

He runs to you and grabs your hand you smile and see the little girl coming to you. "Y/n!" She screams running to you all happy Jimin didn't let go of your hand she hugged you "Hi Eunha" she pushes Jimin's hand from yours and he lets you go. You hug her and pick her up "How have you been?" She snuggles close to you making you giggle "I've been good" you put her down her mother apologized to you two. "It's okay she's my best friend she can come to me anytime," you say patting her head.

Her face lights up seeing her other favorite person. "Mr. Sunshine is here," she says and runs to him you look back and see Hoseok. Jimin stood there all confused about what was going on. She runs to Hoseok and he picks her up spinning her around. "Y/n can you do me a favor?" You nod "Can you pick up Eunha after school I have a meeting so I'll be just an hour late. I'll call your father to tell him."

"Of course, I can pick her up. You know my father?" She nods "Yes everyone knows him" you then laugh remembering he's well known. "Eunha come on let's go you have to get to school" she tightened her grip on Hoseok's neck. "No mommy I don't want to go my friends are here."

Hoseok puts her down "How about I walk you to school with your mother? How does that sound?" She nods but then walks to you "Can Y/n come with us?" Hoseok looks at you and you say yes "Jimin I'll meet you at school, okay to make it up here" you kiss his cheek and Eunha pulls you with her. Jimin tilted his head finding what had happened cute until his smile drops seeing Eunha get your hand and Hoseok's making you both hold hands. "That girl is a genius" he whispers then walks away heading to school.

You on the other hand felt awkward you were holding Hoseok's left hand and Eunha was holding his right hand. "We are here" she screams and hugs you both "You two stay like that okay promise" you sarcastically laugh and nod. She made an I see you gesture with her hands then kisses her mother and headed inside. Her mother thanked you and leaves to head for work. "You're picking Eunha after school?" He asks and your voice cracks making you embarrassed.

"YeAH, I am" you felt like disappearing right there. "Can I come too if you don't mind?" You were surprised and looked at him in awe "Yeah you can. Um, are we still going to hold hands?" He looks off to the side "She said to not let go I mean we don't...have..." he was letting go of your hand but you put his in yours. "We can't break a promise right." You two walk together he gave a very nice vibe he's literally what Eunha described him. A sunshine you couldn't believe it when you had met him you thought he was scary.

Once reaching the school you two let go and face each other "Where do we meet?" You point to the tree where you had first fully seen him "Right over there" he hums and then leaves his way. You walk to your classroom "Good morning Y/n" you bow "Good morning Mr. Kim." You go and take a seat by Jimin who had his head down. You tap his shoulder and he sits up. "Eunha right? Where did you meet her?"

"When I was walking home she's the cutest isn't she" he agrees with you "She's smart as well a real mastermind. So we won't hang out after school right." He saw your worried face "It's all good have fun with Eunha."