38

He dropped you off not mentioning any other word to you and you as well. "I promise I'll tell you soon okay. Just not now." You nod and head in "Good night!" He says cheerfully making you forget you were upset but how can you be upset with him. "Hoseok will you stay over" he shakes his head "No I can't I have something to do."

"Oh okay I'll see you tomorrow" you head in you realized your mother wasn't home now that she's alone she's working overtime even though it wasn't necessary but she wanted to. You take a shower and after putting on your gown you stare in the mirror and started thinking about finding a job soon. You'd need the money for university so might as well work to take advantage of time. You finish brushing your teeth and exit your bathroom when you flinch seeing Hoseok by the window.

"What's wrong with you? You almost gave me a heart attack" you sit down on your bed calming yourself down he looked like a demon in the darkness you turned on your lamp and look at him. He didn't say anything and started approaching you "What is it? What's wrong?" He sat beside you and you touch his forehead "Are you sick or something?" He moves your hand away "I said I wouldn't stay but I can't help myself. Can I stay over?" You could tell where this was going you nodded and he kisses you.

The next morning you woke up wrapped in your duvet you were about to remove it but remember you were not wearing anything you look to the side expecting it to be empty but he was there. The Jung Hoseok actually stayed you touch his fluffy hair it was so soft you felt bad for pulling it while you two were at it. Your fingers play with his hair making you smile having him close to you. He opens his eyes you quickly move your hands away but he hugs you pulling you closer.

"Keep playing with my hair. Don't stop" you do as he says he drifts back to sleep. It felt like a dream until reality hits you. "School? We have school!" You sit up checking the time just to see it's 7:30 in the morning you still got time and he pulls you back in bed he back hugs you and starts kissing your neck leaving wet kisses. "Hoseok we have to go" you gasp feeling his hand on your boobs. "Do you know how much I..." he shuts up and you feel him snuggle closer. "How much what?"

"How much I missed you" his hands travel to your waist and he tickles you making you burst out laughing. Even though you two were naked being together like that wasn't awkward at all and wondered if that's love in which you're comfortable with that person and never bored. You push him away to make him stop and face him "Did you really miss me or just what we do?" He looks at you "I missed you hearing your voice just you being near me. You telling me about your day and such things I like it not just what we do. Well come on now let's get up I'll get going and meet you at school okay." He puts his clothes on while you sat up still needing to shower you slip on your nightgown and stand up.

He was about to step out the window but he quickly runs to you hugging you and giving you a kiss on your cheek. "See you later baby" you got flustered by the nickname you still weren't used to it but you were happy. After he leaves, you shower, and get ready for school. On your way to school, you met with Jimin "Y/n my best friend" he says based on his voice you could tell he wanted something. "What do you want?"

He runs his hand through his hair he seemed stressed "Okay I know you and Hoseok are dating and are always like together but can you go to our first dance performance it'll be today at 5 pm can you come?" You nod "Of course, I can and we aren't dating." He tilts his head "Really?" You nod and he makes a thinking gesture "I thought you guys were together you know the way he looks at you it's as if you're his everything. I swear he likes you he rejected Yura for you."

Hearing him say that made you feel like you won something but then laugh remembering that day. "He didn't reject her you did and paired us up. Now, look at you. You and Yura seem to be really close" you raise your eyebrow and lightly hit him. He was smiling you've never seen him being all shy for someone. He quickly changes the subject seeing Hoseok coming.

He pushes you beside Hoseok making you scoff "Don't forget okay Y/n at 5 pm" he screams walking away. Hoseok didn't ask anything but you two walked around campus talking about what your favorite things are. "You look pretty today," he says making you cross your arms "So the past days I wasn't pretty" he shakes his head "That's not what I meant you're always pretty" you look away then hold onto his arm "I'm just playing with you so how was your day?"

"It was pretty great oh I won't come over I have to work really late" you completely understood him "No it's okay I'm not a sex addict I swear I don't need you every night" he laughs and walks away. You probably weren't but he was he just couldn't get enough and wanted you to himself knowing you two won't last forever, unfortunately.

"Hoseok wait for me!" You scream but he starts running making you run after him around the field. Yura and Jimin were together in the bleachers "Look at them they're cute" Jimin nods agreeing with her "They really are" Jimin didn't have the urge to claim you like he used to he was changing and Yura was taking your place now he cares for her but he had just one thing to worry about if the relationship would last.

"Yura?" She hums "Yes" she stops staring at you and Hoseok who are still running around. Jimin grabs her hands "Can I be your boyfriend?" She laughed at first thinking he was joking but stops seeing his reaction. "You're not playing with me right" he shakes his head "I'm not I'm serious." She nods "Yes you can" he hugs her and the two share a passionate kiss.

You were about to reach Hoseok and get ready to jump on his back but he turns around with open arms so you run into his arms. He hugs you then lifts you up bridal style making you hold onto him. You both were laughing "Oh look Jimin and Yura are hugging. You think they are finally going out?" You ask Hoseok and he smiles "They probably are" at least Jimin wouldn't be alone anymore now they both were having trouble on how to say what they truly were. Would you accept Hoseok? Would Yura accept Jimin?

You went with Hoseok to go watch Jimin's group performance and it was amazing. Jimin really was talented you were clapping then look over to Hoseok who was busy watching everyone's dance moves he was so serious that he looked mad. He then smiles seeing how in sync they all were. It was satisfying to him the perfectionist he is showed but once it was over he applauded and cheered.