37

After school, you were with Ha-min waiting by the theater room waiting for Hoseok. Jimin was with you but left to go to dance practice. "Where will we take the pictures?" Ha-min points towards somewhere and you follow his finger looking in that direction "I know someone from the photo studio here that's like two blocks away so they will be better since I'll use professional equipment."

He then waved making you look back you see Hoseok coming you thought he wouldn't come that he probably changed his mind. "Sorry I'm late" Ha-min shakes his head "No you're good come on" you all walked to the studio. The first outfit was school uniforms Hoseok came out dressed he sat down on the couch while waiting for you while Ha-min asked him questions about where to take the pictures and such. You come with your uniform but made your skirt a little shorter just to see how Hoseok would react. It reached a little above your mid-thighs but covered the back so it wasn't really short. You see the two talking your heart beat faster seeing Hoseok manspreading.

You take a seat beside him "Okay good you're here now where would you guys like to take the pictures. Hoseok said it was up to you." You cross your legs revealing your thigh a little more "Um what options do we have?" Ha-min proceeds on explaining while with your hand you drag your nails on your thigh going up to your knee and back massaging it basically. Hoseok followed your hand making him lose his focus on Ha-min focusing on your hand his eyes look down to your thigh and looks up at you then back down.

"I'd say it's best to take the pictures at school to give it that aesthetic since we are in uniform but we can also take some here with the backgrounds here. What do you think?" You ask Hoseok but he was looking down you snap your fingers making him look up. "Oh yeah, that sounds good." You all walk back to school Ha-min had the key to everything so you'd take pictures in the classroom, library, and field.

You took some first outside by the trees you both sat on the bench. "Okay, Y/n lean in you too Hoseok." You both face the camera and the flash goes off. Ha-min looks at it he liked it the pictures were coming out good. You stare up seeing the birds pass by Hoseok's eyes were on you. Ha-min looks up from the camera and quickly takes the picture "That's perfect come look" you quickly stand up running to him. You gasp it was so pretty Hoseok looks at the picture and he nods "It looks nice."

"Ok how about you guys hug?" You look at him but instead, Hoseok wraps his arm around your shoulder while placing his cheek beside yours he had to bend down but didn't mind he smiles closing his eyes ready "Okay Y/n look at the camera and smile" you do as he says as he counted down. Another picture was done after taking a lot you guys head in.

Before entering the building you wanted one in front of the building. You grab his tie pulling him close "How's this Ha-min" he gives you a thumbs up Hoseok stood still while you smiled "You enjoyed staring at my leg didn't you?" He stops himself from smiling "And you enjoyed checking me out when you came out of the dressing room?" You sure did the way he was manspreading on the couch how can you not. "What's wrong with that I've got to admit you're handsome" he simply looks away. "Okay let's go in!" Ha-min screams walking in first you were waiting for him to compliment you but he didn't.

"Hoseok you won't say anything I explained my reasoning what's yours?" He shakes his head and crosses his arms "That's a secret and I didn't tell you to give me a reason" you scoff seeing you mad was funny to him he walks in but you jump on his back. He holds onto your legs and gives you a piggyback ride but he runs making you hold onto him "No wait Hoseok don't run!" You scream making Ha-min snap a few pics while in other classrooms those who stay after school to study see you two.

He enters an empty room and sits you on a table while he pulls the chair and takes a seat. "How was your day?" He asks and you sigh "It was pretty exhausting but Jimin was with me so he made my day fun" you both talked forgetting Ha-min. You sat on his lap after finding it uncomfortable sitting on the desk. One hand was around your waist and placed on your thigh while the other was interlocked with yours. "I missed you" you whisper in his ear. Ha-min clears his throat "Okay maybe I'm starting to regret this I feel like I'm third wheeling."

You both laugh after taking pictures around the school you guys went back to the studio to take some more it was exhausting but the results were beautiful. Hoseok was walking you home when you bump into someone. "Oh I'm sorry" the lady turns to face you "Oh Y/n it's okay. You're with Hoseok you guys are close?" Hoseok pulls you aside "Yes Ms. Jung we're friends but we'll get going it's late you should head home as well. Come on Y/n" you couldn't even let a word out and smiled at her while you walked beside him.

"What happened you were being rude to her isn't she like your mother?" He was quiet "You don't know how she is okay?" You look at him "Exactly I don't know her and I don't even know you either but I'm trying my best to know you."