CHAPTER 36

They were done with the packing and were heading off to Prague on a flight. As they were agents, they can't travel in the economy so they were in business class with their privacy. They had an air hostess assigned to them who would take care of their likings. There was a washroom on the right of the small bedroom to their space, it also had a shower. As the flight took off they were into the clouds. The bedroom was small, the sheets were white like fluffy clouds, also the floor had a carpet. It had a sliding door that would slide it close and once closed only the person from the inside can open it to ensure the privacy is maintained, it was so cozy... on the sheets, they were offered a gift bag. Amyra was relaxed on her seat which was not hard on the bum it was like an automatic armchair that can be adjusted as you prefer with a bar in front as she overlooks Alex's seat. There were different types of drinks and beverages to your liking and there is a bartender to make drinks for you. 

The air hostess served them their refreshments. Alex was by her side with his head in her shoulder sniffing in her fragrance and the sweetness around the scene outside the window. 

"Hello sir, would you like something else?" the hostess said touching his shoulder and making him uncomfortable ofcourse. He shrugged off her touch and was going to ask her not to when...

"You know whatever is your name, just get your hands off of him," said Amyra with that stare as she raised her eyebrows. "It would be lovely if you stick to your job and no, he doesn't need anything" she added. The girl removed her hand and stood there she was going to say something...

Alex looked at her and smiled at Amyra who was staring at the audacity of the girl, he touch Amyra's face to face him and look into his eyes... he then kissed her passionately in front of the hostess who was in awe. His lips caressing hers sucked it dry, and his hands were around her waist. They both kissed and then he looked at her "Thank you! Now leave!" he added in between. Ofcourse the girl was disappointed but it is what it is.

"Im gonna kiss you in front of every girl who you think wants me," he said which made Amyra's tummy go crazy. Their journey was great with drinks and champagne. Alex didn't let her drink too much cause he knows the consequences. They had a lovely time on the flight when they finally landed at the airport with sunglasses on in casuals but looking so powerful together that it made the people around stare at them thinking 'Who could they be?'. They both reached their sweet which he already booked earlier... it was lovely with the huge window of their master bedroom facing the view. They were on the 27th floor which gave a beautiful view of the city, at night it would be great. On entering the room they first meet the living room high with a 42-inch tv and speakers, the t-table in front. The kitchen is followed by the drawing room on the left.

They both were too tired to talk, Amyra as she got into bed she fell asleep due to jet lag and also she was very tired. Alex was tired too he opened her heels and removed the little makeup she wore, he then lifted her careful not to ruin her sleep she was already snoring though, and removed the jacket she wore, put on the blanket, and planted a kiss on her forehead as she snuggled into the bed. The white furry blanket covering her,  she was looking like a white swan deep into sleep. It was afternoon so he decided to order some food so when they get up,  there won't be a hurry. 

They both were sleeping, he hugging her tight. 

Amyra was dead asleep in her dreamland, but her sleep got ruined when she got up to see that her hands were tied to the headboard unable to free them, and there Alex in front of her half naked, his member looking at her erected. She knew what she would witness now. She was on the bed with her hands tied up, not so tight but enough to hold her in place. 

He traced her body like a fucking scanner and she could feel his gaze in her so lustful yet she wanted him to come eat her up. It was after some time when he came over to her, touching her face and then digging his lips into her, he kissed her his tongue made its way all around his mouth making her moan against his mouth. She struggled to open her hands but was unable to do it.  The outline of her maroon bra was clear through her white crop top. Her curves were hugging him from under, her legs were around his waist as she could feel the erection asking for entry into that soaking wet hole. He then went down to her neck kissing it and biting it while he put his two fingers inside her mouth while she suck on them like a sweet baby she is. 

"You'll see what I do with you," he said before opening her top tied up, those light brown erected pointed buds looking at them asking for him to suck on them, press them to suck on them begging them to do it. He did while he suck them,  the other hand already found its way into her wet little laced panty which was so wet that she smiled, his warm breath against that sensitive skin was enough for her to give goosebumps and sent chills down her spine. He felt the warmth though her panties as he went inside, the clit was massaged with his thumb while he teased that wet hole with his middle finger ready for entry. 

"Ahh! Please Alex"

"Are you asking me to start?" he asked as he looked at her whose hands were fisted in the blankets and her eyes shut close. He gave his small smile before pushing his fingers in, her back arched back in sweet pleasure. For him, it was a mixture of sensory experiences bounced up in this one act. He then roughly started pumping in his fingers inside the eager hole making it go wide as he goes in each time with a slurping sound. Those love juices were all over his fingers making his hand look glazed, he could feel the warmth inside as he goes in and come right back up and then again faster and sweeter each time making her go crazy over these little hand movements. He finger fucked her a few times when he finally pulled his fingers out and make her suck on it. She just made a mess on the bed with continuous motion in and out and the flow of the fluids out of her. 

He went up and opened her up and went to eat the food... She couldn't believe her eyes, she wasn't done...

"Baby let's go eat!" he said, he knew exactly what he did and he also knows that she would come to him. 

"Fuck eating Alex!!" she said, came to him at the table went under the table to meet his member who was bursting out in pain and was so much begging to be sucked.

"I'll eat this instead!" she said and opened his pants and his member to her mouth, she first kissed the tip, licked it, and then took it in her mouth. Slowly and then nicely making her gag at first... "Don't rush this all yours," he said and then held up her hand.

She took it in and licked it in as it went in her mouth she was drooling from the side, lubricating with her saliva, A giant getting nourished, she was getting fucked from her mouth, Her tongue hugging it down and then pulling back up to meet the gaze of Alex who was gasping for breath. 

"Amyra, fuck!  you're gonna be the death of me" As soon as he finish the sentence he picked her up and placed her on the dining table which was transparent of course clearing all the food on top of it. She was on the top, he parted her legs stared her in the eyes went down to lick her hole fucking it with his tongue making her grab his hair and push it more into it. He sucked it dry, he came up and then pushed his manhood within her wetness. He teased her with sluggish thrusts in and out, watching the frustration on her face, circling her dripping hole with light slaps on her clitoris while listening to her whimpers, and then pressing inside without any warning. 

He was pounding juices out her vagina with a firm grip on her soft breasts, pinching her saucer-sized areolas and pulling her erected buds as they are so desirable. She cried out in pain and pleasure as it enters her again and again effortlessly. The in-and-out motion made her soft breasts look tempting that he couldn't resist and nipple on them. It made her frantic. After some deep thrust, he put her down in place making her turn around. She placed her hands on the table her head pressed down and she gladly stayed in that position ready to be fucked. 

He admired the hole and the butt cheeks wanting for entry and slapped at the same time. He then spanked one of her butt cheeks and then pushed it down that hole deep inside. She doesn't know what to do as her hands are placed on the top at ease giving chills, his one hand on her butt and the other down her rubbing her clit, while her wetness welcomes his hard-on and coats more than half of it with a wet, affectionate- like sheen helping him to thrust further, even faster and deeper than before. As she was fucked her, taut breasts were pressed against the glass.

Her vagina dripped with juices and she came on his member and he climaxed on her butt. They were tired, he then turned her around to face him both panting for air. He then lifted her placed her in the bed, he lay beside her. They both looked at each other and smiled, he cupped her face, kissed her, and pulled up the blankets. His hands were hugging her, his head on her breasts. She kissed his forehead. They finally fell asleep tired and probably she won't be able to walk when she gets up. The room smelled of love and alcohol.