CHAPTER 15

*In the office*

The four of them are discussing how to carry out the operation the next day morning at the school. 

*It's evening*

"Basically it's a star and he's targeting all the places where kids and old people would be more in number," said Amyra looking at the city map.

"Yeah," said Christian "and also I need Emma here" he added. 

He called Emma to be present here, as soon as she entered...

"I was on my way here to inform you guys about this!!" Said Emma with soo much overstatement.

Everyone looked at her with the expression 'What now'!!

"The girl that Black (Christine) and Red (Amyra)went to meet would be there at the school you're going to tomorrow," said Emma pacing around in the room. "You guys can't let those creatures hurt any children out there and its an order"

Everyone knows about the operation except David who is busy hacking all the CCTV cameras in the schools and all the gates. He's the tech guy so he won't be of any use in the operation field.

"Yes copy that," said Alex. 

Everyone nodded in agreement.  The operation is to take place the next day morning, and they were all informing the backup forces, police, and local detectives to note the deets they are giving.

"If this operation is not successful then there's a serious issue going on here," said Amyra.

"Yeah, I hope it doesn't fail this time," said Christian.

The meeting was over they all were doing their respective work in the office...

"You fucker, why do you do this to me, Christi," said Amyra with a sad tone

"I did nothing," said Christine

"I spoke with Alex and nothing happened of that sort"

"Oh, that! yeah, you should bare that kind of anxiety. You drink so much and you don't even know who is who and what is what you idiot"

"I'll not drink anymore"

"Yeah, I've heard that god knows how many times"

"You don't even drink that's why it's a big deal for you"

"Yeah right shut up," said Christine, "Anyway I have something to tell you"

"What?"

"Christian and I went to the bookstore together"

"You made out in a bookstore?"

"Noooo uf, he gives me butterflies bruh! and he said that he loves talking to me, he held my hand in the car while I was driving..." Christine kept on saying her the entire interaction with Christian. "I think I have feelings for him"

"You're in love you dumbfuck" Amyra said this and took a seat on the bench in the park off their premises. "A person in love talks shit like that... also you're fucked"

"I know.." she looked down, eyes closed in disbelief.

"Does he feel the same for you?" Amyra asked looking at her. She knows what she's thinking.

"I don't know, I guess... he cleaned my lips with his fingers," she said, "If he doesn't well I don't know how will I get over him? we work together, this is ridiculous" she added and she rubbed her forehead with her palm

"Christi maybe he sees you as a sister" Amyra laughed so hard pissing off Christine.

"Amy wtf, you can never be serious"