CHAPTER 22

"Leave me the fuck alone!!" shouted Amyra..." I can walk by myself" she added and shrugged off her way from them.

"What the fuck is this place? huh?" asked Amyra holding one of the collars of the men.

"Shut your fucking mouth and stay here quietly," said one of the men... and took her hands off his collar.

He left her in the dark and looked at her from outside. She was kept in a small room with a little general lighting which wasn't enough for her to see clearly. She was kept in a ward or you can say a mortuary with dead bodies all around her wrapped in plastic bags in piles. The place was reeking of disgusting smells... there were masks with a star drawn on them.. surgical masks... XENOPHEL was all kept on a dressing table... defibrillators, suction machine, anesthesia machine, operation table, and light.

Amyra's pov:

This place is where he did his experiments and those deads are his failed ones. This medicine is not a success (picking up a bottle) they die within three days after full transformation... five days be the maximum. This place is a mess.

She broke all the bottles that were there in the room medicine was all over the floor. Hearing the sound of breaking glasses, one of the men came in and saw what she did but to her surprise, he didn't say anything. He came towards her but she didn't back off. He raised his hand to slap her but she stopped his hand before hitting her face.

"Have some respect you fucker" said Amyra with rage in her eyes. She came near his face went near his ears whispered "You think you deserve to live?" she added.

She sloshed off the carotid artery with a glass piece of the man as she pulled away from his ear... blood was gushing out from his neck. He hit the ground and died within minutes. Blood was spotted all over her face making her look like the devil with one eyelid swollen and blood on her face. The men who were watching from outside had their hearts skip a beat in fear. She just stood there with the glass piece from which blood was dripping and a dead body on her feet. She murdered a man without a second thought. The floor was covered with blood and she looked at them with a death stare and gave them a callous laugh.

The men removed the body and cleaned the place which somehow felt off to her. It was clear that they are held hostage to their whims and wishes. Amyra on the other hand is growing weak and can't walk properly cause she didn't eat anything.

Amyra's pov:

I can't trust anything in this room. I'm so fucking thirsty god!!

It's been 3 hours after He left her in the basement.. she gave up trying cause she barely can walk and need to quench her thirst with something. She is sitting in one corner of the room with her legs crossed towards her chest. She broke everything in that room all the pieces of equipment, all the medicines it's just her, and the dead bodies piled up in the room and the oxygen cylinders and the oxygen masks with its pipe were left with her, the operation was kicked by her making it lose its original shape. She was lost in her thoughts of how He can be the kidnapper and the mastermind behind all this! She trusted him with everything. Humans are the scariest creatures on this planet. She moved to the iron door which was locked to see 5 men sitting at it.

"Ya! You fucking assholes don't you people get tired or what!! irritating piece of shit. Give me some water, will you?!! YA!" she shouted and it felt like she was talking to the door cause they didn't move an inch.

Amyra's pov:

Fuck!

I don't know what time is it and I need to get out of here. I can't take this shit.

She doesn't know when she fell asleep on the floor and the kidnapper was looking at her as she lay at his feet. He kicked her several times to make her open her eyes but she didn't.

"Fuck is she dead?" he said under his breath. "You fuckers, did you kill her?" he shouted at the others.

"I'm sorry but I think she is just unconscious cause she was begging for water but you asked us not to give her," said one of the men.

"You fucking idiot you should have given her water," said He. "She can't die...you get it?"

Others nodded in agreement.

He crouched down and gave drops of water on her lips which were dry as the desert.. her face was swollen she looked sick. Her lips moved in touch with water. She opened her eyes snatched the water from him and chugged it.

"Woah! Slowly my love you have to go a long way" said He.

"Now I hate the word, 'my love'," she said keeping the bottle aside.

She stood up and was heading to the door when he grabbed her by her hair she turned back and kicked him in the chest. He flew and hit the wall.

"Next time if you pull my hair, I'll break your neck," she said holding him by his face and planting straight punches on his face.

The men held her back by her arm. She pushed herself against the wall and did a back flip but her hands were still in their hold she twisted her hands in their arms and kicked the two who were holding her. Her hands got freed from them. The others came at her she got hold of the oxygen pipe and strangled one man. He was watching her handle all the guys alone astonished by the way she was fighting to get them on the ground... all the 11 men were down, she looked exhausted but fearless. She tore her dress one piece. It was dirty and messy but as it was black not much can be noticed. She had cuts all over her arm and her hair was tied up in a bun. She was coming towards him when *bang* from behind and she was down, senseless. She could hear muffled noises of laughing and shouting "She could have died you mother fucker", she blinked slowly a few times but soon passed out.

*After some time*

When she half opened her eyes, her wrists were tied up to two separate poles with handcuffs making her stand but her feet didn't land on the floor completely as she was hung by her hand, her head was pounding as well as bleeding from her head and her hair was covered in blood which had dried up and it made her hair get stuck in its place. She saw him sitting in front of her on a chair. Her wrists were bleeding cause of the tightness of the handcuffs and as she was hanging there was a pull in her wrists making her skin scratch off and bleed, she was barefooted and barely could reach her foot on the cold floor.

"You're a kind of woman aren't you?" he said looking at her hanging."Who never gives up... I like you. I thought of turning you in as soon as I can but I would like to play with you a bit more... what do you think? hmm?"

He kept on talking and she barely spoke as she couldn't see, her eyes were bloodshot.. her legs had bruises all over. She was panting for breath. His talks were clear to him but her head was all over the place it was pounding and was paining like a bitch.

"Yaa... haha( she gave him a wry laugh bleeding from her forehead). You're the type of man who likes to get beaten by a woman, I see"

He got up angrily making the chair fall behind and slapped her hard making her cheek turn red but still, she looked into his eyes and smiled at him.

"That's all you got?" said She.

He kicked her hard on the thighs making her bend and whimper but couldn't bend cause her hands were tied up... He punched her a couple of times.. slapped, kicked cut her legs making them bleed.. her shouting in pain is what gave him pleasure!. She was drooling from her mouth in pain and just wanted to kill him or die.

"If you want to kill me just do it you fucking asshole... cause if you release me I'm gonna kill you," she said with fire in her eyes she could barely see clearly.

"Not too soon," he said and left laughing all his way out of the iron door... leaving her whimpering in pain and breathing heavily of anger and disgust.