CHAPTER 32

Everything is back to normal and it feels amazing to be back at home sleeping in bed after saving the nation.

Christine is in her bed sleeping. She was having the best sleep of her life and Christian, her boyfriend now leveled up their relationship... the best person on earth. A life she imagined since she was young. Her best friend beside her everything is just too good to be true. In the white bed sheets, she lay, her eyes closed, her lips slightly apart. She was dreaming and it wasn't a nightmare it was obviously a sweet dream after so many years. Amyra had gone for a run with Alex. Christine wanted to spend the time indoors... she didn't want to step out also it's been a long time since she slept properly.

Amyra and Alex had a 3-mile run and were having breakfast at a cafe.

"Here!" Alex removed the cake piece from her lips with his thumb, he then licked it off his fingers. His two lips were pinkish. It was so small of a gesture that made Amyra's stomach go nuts.

There was someone at the door. Christine didn't want to get up but she had to.

Christine's pov:

God! fuck!...

As she opened the door she saw an envelope. It was strange... who could send an envelope now this early in the morning... she opened it to find two tickets to Paris by cruise. Her sleep snapped away...

"What the fuck!! CRUISE??" she was so shocked and surprised.

If you don't know it has always been her dream to be on the cruise... and only Amyra knew about it.

She at once called her...

"Yoo, did you book tickets to Paris? in a cruise?" asked Christine. There was a firm 'hm? no!' that came from the other side.

"Why what happened? asked Amyra. 

"I don't know, I g-- got two tickets to Paris at my doorstep" Christine stammered as she spoke. 

"Good for you! it's Christian obviously" Amyra disconnected after a short talk with her.

Christine sat on the ground and couldn't believe her eyes just then in came a call from Christian.

"Baby? Did you get the tickets?" he asked.

"Oh, holy shit! it was you?" she asked.

"Who else would it be... come on I'm picking you at 10. Pack your bags. Our ship is in 4 hours." he said from the other side.

"Okay!!"

"Do you need to go shopping shall I come now?" he asked.

"Oh no no! I have to save some space to buy things from there" she answered couldn't believe what just happened. "You're the best ... I love you" she added.

"I love you the most... be ready"

They then disconnected the call. She couldn't believe her eyes and also her heart felt like it would beat out of the cage.

Christian's pov:

I hope she is happy. I'll try my best to fulfill every little wish she has... God! This heart is a wild thing...

Christine's pov:

I'm more than happy. God! I'm still getting goosebumps. No no, I first have to pack my things up and get things straight. A trip after so long when everything is finally in its place. Amyra has to know this. What am I taking with me... dressed.. shoes.. jeans.. shorts.. tops okay mhm mhm right. Some beach outfits and everything is going to be fine. Makeup? yeah! even though I don't know how to do it properly.. lotions.. creams and these would be all.

Christine packed her bags, then went to brush, finished with her refreshments...

Amyra and Alex were talking to each other...

"Beach or Mountains?" Alex asked.

"Mountains" replied Amyra.

"Okay!" Alex said. "Well, I guess Christian and Christine are going to Paris on a cruise. He asked me for suggestions the other night"

"Holy fuck! It's Christine's dream. So happy for her"

They both were talking with each other about pretty much everything. Alex held her hand and Amyra listened to him while sipping her coffee, a perfect morning date. The cafe was by a beautiful lake. They both sat by the window, they enjoyed the sun's rays falling on the water seeming like crystals on them. Alex clicked a picture of her while she was looking out of the huge window.

"I don't know what to admire the most you or the sun," he said making Amyra smile at him.

"Um... me obviously"

They both laughed. They were so happy together and couldn't wait to spend the rest of the years together. After spending a few moments... as they stepped in Alex's car, Amyra pulled in Alex for a kiss, it was passionate, slow. She kissed him to tell him that her ' I love you' means 'I'll stay'. He smiled against her lips. He pulled her by the waist making her moan against his lips. He smooched against her lips making her push back. He placed his hand on her head to prevent it from hitting the window glass of the passenger seat. He sucked her lips making it read, his tongue traveled her mouth all over. Their eyes were closed, and he bit her lips. He went down and bit her neck on the side to give her a hickey.

"I've marked what's mine!" he said after pulling back and placing his hands on the steering.

"God! I lost my breath" she said...

"This is just the beginning.. you'll lose a lot of breaths..." he said and then started the engine making Amyra's heart skip a beat. She gulped whatever he said right now.

"I Love you, Amyra," he said before dropping her at her house. He gave a peck on her lips.

"I love you more, Alex Warner." as she was going to leave she turned back and pulled him by his shirt to give him a hickey on his neck. "Now I've marked my property too" she left giving him a small smile.

Upon entering the house... Christine came running to her...

"Brooo do you even know what happened!"

"I know I know... your dream has finally come true... I'm so so happy for you" she hugged Christine.

"How did you know?"

"Alex told me duh! when we were in the cafe having coffee."

"Oh! wait wait. You have a love bite... Jesus! Amy" she exclaimed. "eating each other at the cafe?" she asked.

"Yes.. and you'll eat him on the cruise. Now shut up and get ready!!"

Amyra helped her get ready in a casual tank top and blue jeans. Christian came to the door to pick her up. She hugged Amyra...

"Call me when you get there safe," said Amyra...

"yes and you don't forget to give me the deets," said Christine and winked at her.

"God! Bye you two travel safely"

Christian and Christine went hand in hand waving bye to Amyra. She closed the door behind her...