CHAPTER 18

" Christine!! " shouted Amyra from the bar.

" Amy there are people here. Mr. Grover is staring at you. Why are you shouting ?" asked Christine.

"You know I really like that guy," said Amyra with slight tears.

Let's not worry as there is no emotional situation going on.  Amyra gets sensitive whenever she drinks too much.
Actually, there is no rage whenever she drinks. 

"I told you not to drink so much. We have to go home too " said Christine

Christine was trying to carry Amyra to get home.  That's when Alex entered the scene.

"What happened?" Asked Alex

 "I feel like you've seen this scene before," said Christine

"She drank too much again,  didn't she? " asked Alex

Christine nodded her head in a yes. Christine continued to take her when Alex insisted. Alex picked her up and entered the dancing hall and passed through it shocking the already astonished audience.  Christine just followed behind. 

Christian came from behind and asked...

"Where are you going?"

"Oh, Amyra is drunk again, I guess I have to send her home"

"Oh is she?"

"Yeah!"

Meanwhile, Amyra is just blabbering in Alex's ears. 

"Why can't I be mad at you?" asked Alex while looking at Amy who is looking at him with her drunk eyes, her head on his shoulders, one arm around him, the other just dangling. She's completely drunk.

"Hah! There you are, Alex Warner. Very clever... you think *hick up* can *hick up* win me *hick up* like this!!" said Amyra. 

"But you already won me without even trying! you stupid" said Alex and kissed her forehead. 

"Are you going with her?" asked Christian with his eyes saying *don't leave now*

"I think so"

"Don't leave now, please?" Christian said and held her hands saying not to leave so early.

Christine's pov:

Is Christian saying Please... brooo what?

"I mean, how will she go then?" asked Christine.

"Oh, I'll send her by mine or Alex's car driver would be there you don't have to worry!" said Christian and then hollered at Alex.

"You should send her by your car, Evan ( Alex's driver) is here so he can take her safe at home, you're needed at the party. David and Emma also Grover was looking for you" said Christian.

"But I can't leave her alone here. I'll drop her home and come back straight here.. tell them this please?" said Alex and without even giving Christian a chance to speak he left.

"What happened?" asked Christine.

"He went to drop her home!"  

"Arent he drunk too?" asked Christine

"His driver's gonna be there," said Christian, "You don't worry come with me, your little head thinks too much" he added and planted a kiss on her forehead. Many saw that and now they are also the centre of attention. 

*It's past midnight*

Alex placed Amyra in the car and called his driver who wasn't picking up. 

"Damn it!"