CHAPTER 34

Christian and Christine have entered the ballroom, there is a small party arranged by the elite class to which the entire cruise is invited. Christian was wearing formal. He was in a suit with a black tie. He looks so elegant in formal, Christine couldn't look away from him. He had his protective arm around her claiming she was his and of course why not. Christian doesn't like to involve in other's business so much and had always been busy with his work. It doesn't mean that he was not in relationships before but those didn't work out cause he couldn't tolerate girls with girlish tantrums and no self-respect. He knows how to respect women and talk to them but that doesn't mean he has a soft corner for every girl. He always wanted a woman, he's a one-woman man and he got his woman. He's never letting her go cause his feeling for her is never changing.

Christian's pov:

She looks so perfect.. she always does. Oh god! please just stay.

Christine's arm was in his arm intertwined together, they were looking so good together as always. In the middle of the ocean with no network, Christine couldn't believe that she was with Christian just almost got fucked in the room before coming and joining here and on top of that on a fucking Cruise. It was so new to her as it was her first time ofcourse but Christian had come for work purposes and deals to be done. Christine's hair was tied up in a bun and Christian's hair was well-made, she had subtle makeup which enhanced her features more. 

The ballroom was beautifully decorated with lights and the sound of soft music was so pleasing. All around there were drinks and all types of beverages. You can also enjoy going out on the balcony of the room where you can see the darkness of the ocean. You can't see anything but Christine chose to go and stand there while Christian was engaged with some old high-class woman in the room and also some men. Christine doesn't like talking so much but she wasn't alone.. she closed her eyes and heard the waves sing to her. It was just perfect.

Christine's pov:

It feels so nice... I don't like to drink. I don't know why they find so much joy in that.

"Is it legal to be this perfect?"  asked Christian as he came from the back with a glass of a non-alcohol drink. He gave one glass to her and then planted a kiss on her forehead followed by a smile. 

"Did I leave my love alone for too long?" 

"Oh no no not at all.. this feels so nice" she answered looking at the vast ocean which seems never-ending. 

"It indeed is"

Christian placed his head on her shoulders for a couple of minutes when he finally spoke

"Your nipples seem to like me" he raised his eyebrows and tilted his face towards her face to see her right side of the face without lifting his head.

"Yes very much... you didn't complete where we left at"

"Oh yes, shall we?" he asked, before raising his head he gave a quick peck on her right boob giving her goosebumps. Christine was going to respond when he already started to caress her thighs as her dress was sling cut from the side revealing her right leg it was easier for him to slide through the space as if it was made for him. 

"I bet if they see you moaning here and me fucking you right here against this railing.. all of the men would wish they were us," he says making her moan as she slid his middle finger in her wet panty... rubbing her clit. He was so good at acting normal. He looked at her as she closed her eyes in pleasured pain making her tremble. His thumb was rubbing the clit while his middle finger already made its way inside her making her bite his neck leaving a red mark there. He was slowing going in and out slowly and steadily in rhythm. He could feel the wetness in his finger and also could make out the sound of his finger doing in her... the sweet friction between her pussy and his finger deep inside her. He loved watching her go crazy over these little things that he does.

"Christian I'm gonna fuck you!" as soon as she completed. He took out his fingers and licked them... which turned her on even more. She then held his hand and took him to his room walking past the crowd. Cause she needs his mouth like she needs air. She wants to see the penis go deep inside of her making her drool in pleasure. She wants him to smack her.. fuck her like there is no tomorrow.

She entered the room... she pushed him again the door digging her mouth into his. He held her waist picked her up grabbed his butt cheeks tight squeezing them as he smooch her all the way to the neck. He then carried her all the way to the bed and placed her down. Her boobs were already peeping through ...  he enjoyed the view of how she was so much dying for him to fuck her. He then reached down to rub over her supple and graceful bottoms. He reached further down and slipped a finger between her ass cheeks and down to her womanhood which was warm to the touch, and dripping with love fluids. She gasped as he slid his two fingers into her and she opened her legs more to give him more room for his fingers to get in even further. He pumped his fingers in and out of her a few times, feeling her tighten in his fingers, her breathing quickening in rising passion. Her breasts go up and down as he thrust with her fingers fucking her, even more, each time. 

"Oh *thrust* my *thurst* fucking *thrust* god" she moaned loudly making him go crazy. 

She then dropped her knees got up to sit on the bed look at him and then eagerly grasped his member with both hands and put out her tongue to gently lap on the tip, flicking her tongue over it and causing him to groan in delight. She slowly pumped his prick a little as she licked its head salivating it all the way down... taking it in her mouth slowly all the way in, licking to the bottom, her tongue down to his balls, sucking and nuzzling them making him moan her name. She then lightly nipped the skin with her teeth before them out. She then sucked his penis a few times more before taking it out. 

Christian then picked her up, her legs around his waist and his arms around his neck, kissing each other all the way under the hot shower. She was light as a feather to him. Nuzzling her full perky breasts,  he chewed on her taut bubs as she hugged him tightly. He pushed her against the glass as the entire bathroom was transparent leaving the middle of the glass translucent so as to cover the private parts when seen from outside. 

"I'm all yours" she whispered in his ear and started to rub her juicy lips and tongue all around his earlobe.

Christian's pov:

That was it.

He put her down... made her stand. He stepped closer and guided his prick to her eager hole. She was soaking wet and it was not at all from the shower. He gently went inside her making her scream in pain for a few seconds. He could see her eyes close as that demon entered that tiny tight hole, he caressed her face "It is gonna be fine" he whispered against her ears and smooched her cheeks. After some minutes the pain was gone and pleasure took over making her arch. He was fully encased in her.

"I don't think I can stop now," he said stopping at the entrance of the hole which was begging for him.

"Then don't," he said looking at her. He without thinking twice pushed his way it making her go crazy and on her toes. One of her thighs was held up by him making him more room for entrance. The water falling in them makes them more wet and warm. Her inches clenched tightly at his shaft and her juices coating him with their slickness. She groaned as she was filling his penis with her white juices.

"Oh fucking god, Christine! fuck! he groaned in his grave voice making her tip-toe. 

Her breathing was fast as was his. He sped up and pumped into her faster and harder, she started to feel the waves of ecstasy. Their wet bodies collided together making them one in the jet burns of streaming water. He squeezed her breasts and bit the nipple making her cum in waves all over his penis. He then lifted her up and carried her to the bed without removing it from her hole. He then turned her around in doggy style...he loved how she spread her legs for him to enter. He came on her hips, the warm juices all over her hips making it look so beautiful she was wet as was he from the water of the shower. He went in again and this time with more force...

"I'm gonna ruin you today, Christine," he said.

"Oh! god please" she exclaimed. 

He fucked her till the sun came up till he slammed into the bed and also her entire body pained with so much that happened last night as well as in the early morning. When the sunlight fell on them.. he hugged her close into the blankets.. kissed her on the lips before sleeping off the tiredness.