CHAPTER 33

It was a beautiful evening when we boarded the cruise. It was huge with so many rooms, 2 swimming pools.. gym.. playing ground... helipad, there was a library, a ballroom, a dining hall, a theatre, a bar, a garage, an open sky terrace which is probably gonna be the best at night with the sky full of stars above. Their room was on the top floor of the ship and had 4 floors. Delux rooms, sweets, a jaqusie and so on. Their room on opening had a master bedroom on the left with the dining space in the middle. The living room kinda separated the bedroom from the dining hall. There's their swimming pool with the jaqusie attached to the bathroom which is attached to the bedroom. The ceiling was made of glass so they could see the sky. The wall above the headboard has a huge window with curtains, the waves of the water could be seen and heard. In the morning the seagulls could be heard and it was so peaceful. The ceiling was automatic so in the morning it turns opaque but you can make it transparent to your liking.

Christine threw herself on the bed staring at the sky above her. Christian came and stood at the side admiring her. Christine got up to face him... she looked up at him as he was standing in front of her. She could feel his manhood looking at her through the pants... he caressed her face and bent down to kiss her. He smooched her, licked her lips, and sucked them as he held onto her chin to make her head up. He kissed her forehead... he pulled away but Christine wanted more.

"Babe, but we have a dinner reservation. Come lemme dress you"

"How did you know?"

"I know you better than you know yourself," he answered. She stood up, and he pulled her near her waist... "I'll fuck you against these walls but you need to eat first otherwise you won't be able to take me" he said.

"Try me!" she said and bit his neck leaving a red dark mark.

He opened her up... first the top.. she lifted her hands he slide them up her head... as he was opening he kissed the bare skin.. her hands as she brought them down, he kissed her shoulders sliding the bra strap down revealing her boobs against his chest. He went down and looked at her as in asking permission to suck, she closed her eyes as in a yes. He took the right nipple in his mouth... she moaned. It was tuned to his ears... he sucked it while massaging the other. he took the other in his mouth making her go nuts. She held his head so as to not stop... he kept on sucking and went to open her pants. He kissed her waistline hips.. her inner thighs. When she finally looked at that floral netted panty. He caressed those lips of her pussy with his middle finger slowly and gently while making eye contact with her..."God! Christi.. you're so wet! I want them in my mouth" As soon as he completed those sentences he opened that panty and took her pussy in his mouth. He was sitting on the ground with that vagina in his face and her thick thighs around his shoulder. His face dug right into the pussy.. he played with the clit with his thumb and sucked juices from the pussy hole. She moaned his name... His heavy breaths against that wet drenched pussy made him go crazy. He used his tongue to go deeper into it making her back bend but he was resting his hand on her back to prevent her from falling as her back arched in pleasure. His tongue fucked her making her lose her breath, his face filled with all the love juices. She held his head inside her more and her other hand was holding her hair in pleasure. She wanted more and he loved how she was dying to fuck him He then slowly put her down and put on that panty because he wants them to get wet more when they return. He dressed her in a sling black dress, with high heels.

"My turn," said Christine.. looking at him. She didn't wear a bra so went she sat down he could see her breasts looking at him. She looked at him made eye contact and then opened up his belt.

"Take him slowly," he said looking down at her. His gaze was dark with that grave voice when he moaned her name she got wetter. She placed her hands on his abs, and he then slowly held them. With each moan, he squeezed her hands to make her go on and on. He has a manly body of course but when he opened his shit, it was a view.

"Fuck! Christine!"

She took him inside her mouth.. sucking it and licking the top. She closed her eyes and sucked it with all her might, she slowly gained control and was going better each time. It was a view to see her head go up and down while she take him in her sweet little mouth. He was wet and she gladly sucked him up. Salivated the top, his balls. He held her hair up to see her properly, he bit his lips in pleasure, his breaths were heavy which made Christine go a bit faster. Christine never saw this side of him where he was craving for touch so much that it made him insane. He fucked her mouth several times.. his precum was all over her face... she licked it away. He brought her back to stand up to face him. He kissed her hard...

"I can't wait to rip that off of you, Do you know what else is amazing? rubbing my penis up and down your vagina over and over while I am crooning about how pretty and wet and needy it is, barely putting the tip inside before going right back to going up and down all while you don't know when you are going to start pounding in the earnest, before suddenly pushing myself inside of you without any warning pushing myself all the way in with one motion"

"Christian please do that please!"

"I'm gonna ruin you when we get back here," he said looking into her soul.

Christine helped him dress up and clean up a bit... Christian fixed her lipstick. He kissed her forehead before stepping out of the room hand in hand.