CHAPTER 17

*The following day in Amyra and Christine's house*

"I need to tell you something," said Christine while cooking breakfast. 

"What ?" asked Amyra while fixing the table. 

"We kissed!"

"Wait what who kissed?"

"Me and Christian!!"

"Wait wait what do you mean you kissed, when? how? like where? wtf bro I don't know about this?"

"Calm down! I'm telling you"

"CALM DOWN! YOU GOING AND KISSING HIM AND I CALM DOWN?"

"It was sudden Amy"

"I need to hear everything come here, sit down"

"It was magical Amy... he pulled me and he kissed me it was a day before the school operation. He feels for me and it wasn't just a regular kiss it felt like I was on the ice as well as on fire at the same time. I'm still getting goosebumps just thinking about it. His tongue was so sensitive fuck god!"

"Oh my fucking god, aaahhh! like that's so beautiful I'm so happy for you Christi"

"I know, I couldn't wait to tell you"

"Mhm"

"I can't wait to hear about you and Alex"

"Oh, he doesn't feel for me"

"He does I guess he doesn't know it yet. I saw it in his eyes"

"Yeah yeah you see a lot, leave talking about me now I'm really happy for you..."

Amyra hugged her, they were having their breakfast and talking about life and love. They know everything about each other from top to toe. We all need someone to listen to us, to make us feel everything new again. That 'someone' can be anyone, for them they are for each other's 'someone'. 

The party is at night...

"I have nothing to wear," said Christine with a frustrated face.

"Then wear nothing" winked Amyra at Christine.

"When was the last time you took my words seriously?"

"You talk rubbish anyways... what's to dress so much he won't even look at me," Amyra said sitting on the floor with a bunch of outfits scattered around her.

Christine is used to her ranting, Amyra always talks about things non-stop and Christine has no other option other than to listen to her... A fun fact is that they both are not into shopping which might be very weird but they would rather buy books... maybe that's why they are different yet so similar.

*In the evening after they had a good sleep in the afternoon after so long*

"Should I wear black or blue?" asked Amyra. 

"Black duh," said Christine from the washroom.

"You know I think you shouldn't wear panties it would be easier for Christian"

"Shut the fuck up, Amy".

"Oh someone is blushing".

"Why do you know me so much?"

"Well, you know why"

Christine made something to eat before going out as they are indo-american they don't get out of the house empty stomach it's something they have learned from their parents.

The party is at 8.30 p.m. Christian and Alex have come to pick their partners up from their house. Alex and Christian were in formals, they were looking exceptional more than before. They know exactly what they do to Amyra and Christine.