✨ Dimension Travel (4/5)

Start from the beginning

Mingyu and Minghao looked up. "Wha—"

The two stopped upon seeing familiar faces.

The two girls was glaring at them, then back at Seungcheol who stood up

"Girls, girls, chill. He's fine. He didn't touch me" Hana said. She looked at the girl beside her. "Wonhee-ah.....apologize"

The red haired girl crossed her arms, then sighed. "....Sorry for kicking you"

"It's okay..." Seungcheol muttered.

Minghao stared at the short haired girl.

Said girl looked back at him. "What are you looking at?"

"Nothing. It's just that.....you look exactly like my boyfriend...."

"The f*ck?"

"Jia, language" Hana scolded. He then turned to Minghao. "I'm so sorry"

Minghao shook his head. "No no, it's fine. She's actually quite a challenge" He smirked.

Mingyu elbowed him. "You have a boyfriend Hao"

"Well so do you"

"Excuse me?"

"Oh, you think I didn't see you literally eye f*cking her?" He whispered, pointing his lips towards Wonhee.

Mingyu glared at him. "I'll deal with you later"

Minghao rolled his eyes.

"Oh look at the time" Hana said, looking at her wrist watch. "Me and my friends should better get going. Our girlfriends our waiting for us back at the dorm"

"Oh sure, we were just— HOLD UP! Girlfriends?!" Seungcheol yelped.

"Uh, yup. We're lesbians" Wonhee said.

"Not that quite obvious huh?"

"Nah....." Minghao shook his head to Jia's question.

"In fact, not that I remember. You look exactly like her, but....a boy version" Hana said. Then she gasped. "Wonhee! Jia! Don't they look just like your girlfriends as well??"

Wonhee eyed Mingyu. "Well, now that you mention it, he does look pretty similar with Minnie"

Jia faked gagged. "I'm sorry, but my Minzi is much more gorgeous than him!"

Minghao gasped with much exaggeration. "For you information—"

"A'ight, that's enough. We gotta get going " Seungcheol said, pulling Minghao back. "It was nice meeting you girls"

Hana giggled. "Same to you"

Seungcheol hummed dreamily just as Mingyu and Minghao pulled him away. "Let's go" They both said, pulling him out of the doors of the mall.

The three girls stared them 'til their were out of their sight.

"Not gonna lie, that boy was quite a cutie" Wonhee muttered.

Jia gasped. "I'm gonna tell Minji you're cheating on her!"

"I'm not dumbass!"

🔷

"Oof—"

Once the doors opened, the trio had pretty much landed on each other. With Seungcheol at the very bottom.

"Oh goodness gracious" Jeonghan sighed, frustrated.

"So, how'd it go?" Wonwoo asked.

Mingyu patted off the dust from his shirt as he approached his lover, eyeing him closely.

Wonwoo raised an eyebrow. "Uh, babe? Something wrong?"

Mingyu shook his head. "Nah. I'll tell you later"

"Okay, you," Minghao pointed at his boyfriend who stood their clueless.

He tilted his head. "Huh?"

Minghao sighed. "Nevermind. I can't argue with you" He said, greeting him with a kiss.

"Alright then......that's all 12 members, then the last would be—"

"Me" Chan stepped out.

His 12 older hyungs looked at him.

"Chan, are you sure you wanna come alone??" Seungcheol asked.

Chan nodded. "I'm sure. Let's just get this done with"

And with that, the last member stepped into the machine, traveling himself to a new universe. A completely different one.

Perhaps something very unexpected.

a/n: Hey!! Sorry for the late update! I'm just so busy with school I barely have time to write >.< I just squeezed in time to finish this update since I still have to study for day 2 of our exams.

Then let's make this a hard one yeah? Next update will be 25K! Till then, see you later!