It wasn't just a thought.

He would truly be a limb, and he would lighten his load as much as possible.

He would do anything to lighten his load.

He would take care of all the hassle from now on.

Hanson vowed, then looked at Lyndon.

"Lyndon, this is a special lesson for you until master arrives."

"What?! Why me all of a sudden?"

"I will be in charge of your training from now on."

'I can't have a busy Master worrying about Lyndon's training when he has enough on his plate. I'll take care of the training of any new healers that come in.'

As the first part of his vow, Hanson decided to take on the minor medical training himself, and thus began his "teaching practice" that would later earn him notoriety as the "teacher from hell" of the Medical School.

For Lyndon, of course, the gates of hell had opened.

Lyndon was most terrified of Hanson's lessons.

'Ugh. What's wrong with you? Help me!'

Meanwhile, Christine was biting her lip as she shared Hanson's concern.

'Going to stop the plague alone. Even if you have an ancient secret, it can't be without risk, you idiot, thinking only of patients.'

Thinking of Raymond made her feel sick to her stomach.

In the past, she had felt inferior to him, unable to match his passion.

But lately, she had a new feeling.

The foolishness of his willingness to pull out all the stops for his patients bothered her, frustrated her, and worried her.

'He could die if it's contagious. And he doesn't care. Ha. Damn.'

The reason he left alone was clear.

Because she was no help.

He'd gone off on his own because she was a burden, and that made Christine so angry and frustrated.

'This can't go on forever. I'm not going to let him carry the burden alone.'

She tried her best to stand by his side.

'I'll make him depend on me.'

Despite her resolve, she realized that simply trying wasn't enough.

'I need to find another way to actually help him.'

Christine was deeply troubled.

No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't grow to stand by Raymond's side in the short term, so she had to find a way to help him in some other way.

She needed to ease his burden of putting himself out there for his patients.

'How could I help him...?'

Then a thought flashed through her mind: her family.

Ravenna came to mind.

'I must find my rightful place in the duchy.'

So far, she had been indifferent to the power struggles within the duchy.

Her entire family ignored her, but she didn't care.

This has robbed her of all the power she should have had.

But in the future, she wouldn't let that happen.