When I get to the front door I firmly knock.

Nick pokes his head out of the car window and yells "Just go in and tell him to hurry. His room is the first one off the kitchen."

As I twist the knob I realize it was unlocked, so I enter and go towards the room in the house Nick told me to. I firstly, call out to him, but I get no answer. I get closer to the bedroom door and firmly knock on it as well, but I get no response.

"Hello, Joey.. are you ready?" I call out, but as before I wasn't getting any reply from him.

I knock again... nothing.

I was starting to become worried, so I make the decision to just open the bedroom door and when I did that... my body completely freezes on the spot.

I see Joey sitting at the desk buck ass naked other than wearing headphones. He was watching porn on a laptop and jacking off.

My entire body nearly goes into shock from seeing this. He was watching a girl who was also masturbating, I couldn't help, but notice that she kinda resembled me. Which just made it all the more shocking.

He hadn't even noticed me standing there in the doorway. His eyes were glued to the screen of the naked girl and her vibrator as he grunts in pleasure. Moving his large hand up his very large cock and twisting the head as he got to the top.

I literally, couldn't move. My body turned into a pillar of cement as I stand staring at this unbelievably, attractive man playing with himself. I feel the soreness between my legs become replaced by a hot, wet warmth and swallow hard to keep myself from drooling.

"Fuck." He moans as he gets closer to ejaculation.

My cheeks went down right bright red as I couldn't help myself from watching him in great detail. The expression on his face made me want to be the source of where his pleasure was coming from. I quickly, lick my lips like I was some sort of feral animal.

He starts pumping his hand faster and groans in long, drawn out breaths. I quickly and as quietly as possible shut the door back and as fast as possible head back out to the car.

I get into the passenger seat and try to keep myself from panting. I close my legs tightly together and work hard on forgetting how wet that had just made me.

"Where's Joey?" Nick asks, overlooking my appearance. I felt like he could tell something was off about me.

"He's coming..." I pause and blush, hard. "I mean... he'll be out here soon. I think."

"Well, what is he doing? We have to go."

I laugh out of nervousness. "I'm not exactly sure."

"Oh my god, I'll just go in and get him." He says, twisting off his seatbelt.

I quickly stop him by placing my hand on his arm. "No, just call him. He wasn't answering the door."

Nick does as I say and calls him, his phone was hooked up to the Bluetooth in the car, so we could both hear when Joey answers on the like, sixth ring.

"What?" He says, still breathing heavily.

My body has a small heat flash.

"What the hell? What are you doing? Mom and dad are waiting at the restaurant, dude."

"Alright, alright." He says in a hurried tone. "I'll be out in like, two seconds."

As I watch him finally emerge from the front door and walk towards the car, I try to keep my eyes from venturing down to his crotch area. Although, I had just gotten a front seat ticket to the show. I was going to have to seriously, try to scrub that from my conscience, even though, I wasn't sure I wanted to.

"What's up?" He asks, as he gets into the car.

Your cock just was, I think to myself.

I start laughing and fidget with a loose strand of my hair. "The sky." I say, in a very cringy and awkwardly, dumb manner.

I can feel them both look at me as if they knew I was being unusual.

"Okayyy..." Joey laughs. "You high or something, Lili?" He adds.

"Nope, just on life." I answer, continuing to laugh.

Nick side eyes me. "Why are you acting like that?" His eyebrows sharpen over the top of his dark brown eyes.

"I don't know.." I rub my sweaty palms down over my jeans. "I think I'm just excited to eat dinner."

"I never thought I would hear those words come out of your mouth." He replies.

I was feeling guilty about what I had just witnessed, but I was never going to admit to seeing what I had just saw, never.

🏈