She was going to be scarred for life in more ways than one. I just wished that fucking was in the house so we could of got rid of him once and for all.

After the doctor went back to see to Alissandra we all turned to each other. "It was way too easy to get her out of there" Lorenzo said quietly glancing over to Luca's direction. He'd explained that he was the one that contacted us to tell us where Alissandra was. What didn't make sense was where the fuck Antonio and the majority of his men where.

"Can't we just be happy that we've finally got her back" Freddie sighed in defeat. "The guy helped us save her and she seemed pretty adamant on us not hurting him" I got his point we'd managed to find our girl and we had her back but that didn't change the fact that we needed answers.

"He's right we went from nothing to finding her just like that" i said clicking my fingers.

"What now you two actually agree on something" Freddie scoffed. It was surprising to me too but atleast we were on the same page.

"He could have the information that we need to find Antonio" i said raising my eyebrows. "She's gonna be sedated for a while"

I could tell Freddie wasn't keen on the idea but with me and Lorenzo in agreement he was out voted.

"Luca we want to ask you some questions let's go for a walk" I said as I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and went to guide him away but he halted and tried to pull himself away from me.

"I-i I'd rather stay here" he stuttered looking around him.

I didn't care what he'd rather he was coming with me whether he liked it or not. "Fucking move now" I growled grabbing him by the back of the neck and shoving him forward.

We headed to a nearby motel and tied Luca to a chair. He didn't kick up much of a fight but then that wasn't surprising he was a skinny little thing with the muscle mass of a twig there was no way he'd be any match for us.

"I suggest you start talking and if I even suspect your lying I'll start removing pieces of you" I growled in his face and the way his eyes dilated told me he knew I was fucking serious.

"Where's Antonio?" I snapped impatiently.

"He was moving her tomorrow" he spluttered out quickly not answering my question which infuriated me I took a step forward but he continued "he went to see someone called Jason he was going to help get her out of the country"

"Have you met Jason before?" Lorenzo asked from behind me.

He shook his head so fast I'm sure he could have scrambled his own brain "no never"

"Where were all the guards?" I grunted getting into his face. The poor guy flinched and closed his eyes. Something about him made me think he wasn't in with Antonio's guards. He was feeble and scared.

"He was adamant you wouldn't find her and whoever Jason was he was angry about something and almost refused to help him" Luca started to explain "so he took the majority of them with him incase he kicked off" that I could understand. Jason was as fucked and unhinged as his father the guy would put a bullet through his closest allies if he was the slightest bit pissed. We knew Jason had been asking around about where Jennie was. They were twins and unhealthily close, if he knew Antonio was the last one to see her he'd be out for blood that was for sure.

"Why did you call us? Why did you help her?" Freddie asked and it was like he had read my mind.

"Because she was the only person that ever treated me like I was more than just a mutt" he said sincerely and his eyes glistened as though he was about to cry "i watched what he did to them other girls" he shuddered as though he was reliving the memory. "I couldn't bare to watch and hear him hurt her anymore and she said you would help us both get out of there"

We all huddled round together "What do you think?" Freddie asked glancing over his shoulder at a visibly terrified Luca.

"He seems genuine and if it wasn't for him we wouldn't of got her out of there" Lorenzo said as he swept his had through his hair.

We agreed that we would let Luca go, he seemed to be just as scared of Antonio as Alissandra. The fact he'd risked his own safety to get her out told us he could somewhat be trusted. But that didn't mean we wouldn't be keeping a fucking close eye on him.

I started to untie Luca from the chair. "Sorry for the black eye but" I started saying but he cut me off.

"But you had to be sure I get it" he replied with a faint smile. "you love her, she's very lucky to have you all" no we were lucky to have her and now she was back I was never letting her go again.