(y/n): *madly blushing* (stuttering) You look good. 

Sugu: *madly blushing* (stuttering) You look good too. 

Both of us walked to the living room and Kazuto was snickering, probably because of our red faces. I calmed down a little and the red on my face was gone when I walked over and got a drink. There was a knock on the door. I went to answer it and Asuna was standing out front. I welcomed her inside and closed the door. She was in casual clothes but saw that we were already in pj's and asked where the bathroom is. I pointed it out and she left. I walked over to the couch and sat down and put on a movie. A minute later Asuna came out from the bathroom in her pj's. 

Kazuto's face was bright red and I started snickering along with Sugu as payback

Kazuto: Really you 2? 

(y/n): You know what they say, paybacks a bitch. 

Sugu: Yeah. 

There was another knock on the door and I got up. I opened the door and saw Andrew and Ryoutarou. They were wearing tee shirts and athletic shorts. Both of them walked in and I shut the door. They both got comfortable on the couch while I was standing with Asuna and Kazuto. Everyone was either talking to each other or watching TV while waiting for the others. I heard another knock on the door and when I opened it there was Keiko. 

My face became red because of how great she looked

My face became red because of how great she looked. She looked me over and her whole face became red and it was too cute. 

Keiko: *madly blushing* (stuttering) You look great. 

(y/n): *blushing a little* You too. 

Keiko walked inside and I started thinking. These 5 are trying to kill me and Alice and Yuuki will probably try to kill me too. I need to calm down before I pass out. Kazuto was snickering at me again and I was going to get back at him for that. There was another knock on the door and when I opened it, Rika was standing outside.