“no, I won't have you say that Alexandra” Blake sighed “your not a slut and they'll only call you one if you say that, I won't listen to people saying things that aren't true”

“but I kinda am” I muttered to myself, feeling slightly guilty.

I stood up and left the kitchen, making my way to the bathroom and leaving the boys to fight over what Brody is and isn't aloud to say, all I knew was Blake was going to hit Brody if he said the wrong thing or even laid his lips on mine.

I think we all knew that he wasn't joking about that part, judging by the swelling in his brothers nose from earlier.

I felt a set of arms slipping around my naked and wet waist as I stood in the shower, the hard body of the man behind me pressing gently into me, his growing arousal indicating he definitely likes what he's seeing, warm lips kissing ever so slowly down the base of my neck and across the top of my shoulder, my own hands moving behind me, up his body and feeling the softness of his chest hair along with the ripples from his toned chest.

“I love you” he whispered softly alone the base of my ear, his mouth kissing light feather kisses as the water poured down hard over us.

“I love you too” I sad honestly as I turned around, staring up into the eyes of the man I love.

His hands reaching down over my bum and pushing me into him, our wet naked bodies flush against one another as his lips finally left my collarbone and found my mouth, capturing my tongue with his own as he drove the kiss, softly and slowly as if we were in some kind of romance movie.

Finding myself letting out a loud moan as he first entered me, neither one of us breaking the eye contact as we made love slowly and passionately in the shower, our climax's reaching at the same time which sent us both into an unbelievable heaven.

“I missed you” I lazily and dreamily smiled against his mouth.

“me too baby, thank you” he whispered out quietly.

“for what?” I pulled back a little confused as to why he was thanking me.

“for not leaving, for giving me one more chance to prove to you that I can be all you need” his eyes slightly looking tired and sullen.

I nodded because no words were needed right now.

When we dried off we went to his bed, the tiredness of being awake all night had finally caught up to the both of us and I wanted to do nothing more than sleep, laying in the arms of the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with.

Well I hoped I was going to.

I could feel the little tickles over my stomach, the small trial of fingertips moving ever so slowly, my eyes still closed and feeling heavy from the sleep kept me from opening them, a small feather kiss was placed over the side of my mouth, his hand moving from my belly and to the lower of my back, pulling me into his body.

“good morning” he whispered.

“don't you mean afternoon?” I opened my eyes to find the room dark and the rain still going on outside.

“same thing, as long as your in my arms then it's good everything” he smiled, his eyes looking heavy and tired still.

“how long have you been awake for?” I turned my face to let out a yawn.

“not long at all, just been watching you sleep”

I shot my brows up and then narrowed my eyes “that's creepy isn't it?”

He let out a low laugh and pulled me over his chest so I was laying on top of him, both of us still very naked and his arousal was doing wonders to me right now “I can look at you all I want, I cant wait until you stomach is big and showing”

“and my boobs?” I smirked.

A smile that he was trying to hold back came over his face “definitely, your going to be gorgeous, more than you are now”

“well aren't you just full of romance this morning” I reached up and trailed my fingers through his fluffed up hair.

“afternoon” he corrected, I rolled my eyes and proceeded to lean forward and kiss him.

You would think that after talking all night long we wouldn't have anything left to say, well let me tell you that was definitely not the case, there was even more we had talked about. Mostly it was Blake telling me how much he loves me, that was something I never got tired of hearing, his soft whispers that came just before he kissed me deeply.

In the middle of making love his bedroom door burst open, Blake was in the middle of well, doing a few hard thrusts that had to come to a sudden and kinda of embarrassing halt when he hit me hard thrusting deeper and slower which had started off my orgasm, between me biting his shoulder and pushing my hips into him to keep the feeling going, Blake yelling at Brody to fuck off and get out while he pulled the sheets up and covered my body, we found out that his parents were here and sitting in the living room waiting to speak with all three of us.

Brody leaving the room after telling us he was going to be sick after seeing his brothers bare ass hammering into me, a sight he swears he never wants to see again.

“well sweetheart that was fun, lets get dressed” I blushed covering my face into his chest, laughing slightly.

My neck almost broke as I snapped my head back into the pillow, my eyes wide with shock as I realised Blake had no intention of stopping “I'm not done” he said with his deep and husky voice.

Well shit, obviously nobody comes between a man and his orgasm, not even if his parents are in the other room waiting.