Chapter 112: Belong to Me....

Author's note: M rated for adult themes and scenes...

Prime P.O.V

I snapped my head back at her brazen request and looked up into her beautiful face. Lust filled eyes gazed back unwaveringly at me, sweeping over my face - searching for my response. That day at the firing range, when Orianna had looked at me in this way, I had felt the desire to kiss her, the need to touch her, but I had refrained. Confused by what I had felt for her and why, I had run away.

/But not this time! This time I knew exactly what I felt for her and why. I did not need to hold back. I did not need to fight my feelings./.

The corners of my lips curved into a wicked grin as I wordlessly sank to the sandy ground. Lowering Orianna gently back before me, I positioned myself above her, delighting in the soft gasp that escaped her lips as I pressed my body against hers. Grasping her hands, I pinned them above her head.

I leaned down and kissed her deeply, feeling that heat, that need build once more within me. I ground my hips against hers, my tongue darting out to taste her. She gasped out loud and groaned against my lips. I broke the kiss, placing my forehead against hers. ''Orianna,'' I shook my head. ''I do not think it is possible for me to show you just how much I truly want you.''

Shadows of disappointment and frustration lurked in her eyes as she frowned and looked away. ''But.. but I thought with your holoform you might be able to, you know...'' Her voice drifted away as a faint crimson blush began to colour her cheeks.

I chuckled softly as I released a hand and brushed my thumb against her cheek. ''What I meant my Orianna was, given you are human and not a Transformer, I cannot share my spark with you. If I were able to, you would feel and know just how deeply my feelings, my desire,'' I kissed her forehead, ''my love for you runs.''

Orianna nodded slowly in understanding, that same look of frustration lingered as she exhaled softly. I smiled down at her. ''However,'' I leaned forward and began to place soft kisses along her jawline. ''I can tell you how much I love you and want you.'' I smiled wickedly against her ear as I nipped at it.

She hissed.

''And I can indeed show you how much I want you.'' My voice rumbled deeply, as I once again reached up to pin both of her hands above her head. Orianna held her breath as I whispered hotly in her ear. ''Something I have longed to do for some time now.''

Whimpering softly, Orianna arched up against me, her hands clenching my own as her body writhed beneath me. I could feel her heart beating rapidly, feel her desire, her need for me. Her lust fed my own as I made my way back towards those luscious, full lips of hers.

Orianna's whole body seemed to tense, and she gasped out loud. ''Optimusss! Please!''

My hands firmly grabbed hers and I ground my hips against hers once more, delighting in the heat between us. /Primus what this woman made me feel../. ''Yes Orianna?'' I whispered teasingly against her lips before I pulled back and looked down at her, brow arched.

Her lips were parted, her eyes dark with lust as she gazed up at me. ''PLEASE!'' she barked as she strained against me. ''I need.....''

''What do you need Orianna?'' I lowered my gaze. Watching her breasts rise and fall, I bent my head and breathed against one of her nipples, nuzzling it. She cried out, bucking up against me and I smiled against the fabric of her dress. I moved to capture both of her hands in one of mine, the other I trailed slowly down the length of her arm, over the swell of her breast and under her dress.