Church takes four shots, all of which miss to the left

"How did he miss? Those shots should have been easy." Ruby complained.

Cut to Donut as he ducks down

Donut: "Son of a bitch!"

Back to the blue base Church: "Aw crap."

Tucker: "..."

Church: "... what?"

Tucker: "You're really not very good with that thing, are you?"

Back to Donut

Donut: "Hey! It's me! Don't shoot! I'm the guy that bought the flag, remember!?"

Back to the blue base

Tucker: "Oh great, now he's taunting us. That's just embarrassing."

Church: "Alright, that's it, I've had it. Rookie, you stay here. Me and Tucker, we'll head through the teleporter, we'll cut him off at the pass."

"Teleporter? What? That's cool!" Ruby said, grabbing her sketchbook before she became dejected. "Weiss? Atlas is all techy and stuff right? Whats the chance of a teleporter being invented in the next twenty years?"

Weiss shrugged, "No idea."

Caboose: "Right!"

Church: "Tucker, you ready? Let's go."

Tucker: "There is no way I'm going through that thing."

Church: "Tucker, we don't have time for this. Why would they give us a teleporter if it doesn't work?"

"Why would they give them a tank no one could drive?" Weiss asked.

Tucker: "I don't know! Why would they give us a tank that no one can drive?"

Weiss just sighed as Yang and Ruby laughed.

Church: "We already tested the teleporter, remember?"

Tucker: "We threw rocks through it!"

Church: "Yeah, and, so what? The rocks came out the other side, didn't they?"

Tucker: "Yeah, but they were all hot, and covered with black stuff."

Church: "Oh, so I guess that's what this is all about then, you're afraid of a little black stuff."

Tucker: "Yes. I am. I am afraid of black stuff."

Church: "Tucker, I almost hate to do this to you. (raising his gun to Tucker)"

Tucker: "You wouldn't..."

Church: "You know, I look at it this way: either A, we go through there, and get the flag back, or B, we stay here, and I get to kill you. Either way, I win."

"How does he win either way? If he kills Tucker then he will have lost their flag AND his teammate." Pyrrha said.

"They're dysfunctional, like the Red team." Weiss explained.

Tucker: "For the record, I want you to know, rocks aren't people."

Church: "Duly noted. Now get in there."

Tucker: "Crap... Alright. One, two..."

Tucker runs in to the teleporter, camera races across to the Receiver Node. then cut back to Church and Caboose at the base for a couple seconds, back to the Node for a couple seconds, back to the base for a couple seconds, back to the Node for a couple seconds and back to the base.

"Oh..." Pyrrha muttered while Yang was laughing along with Jaune.

"I'm starting to really like this show! It has a great sense of humor." Jaune said.

"Not really." Weiss said.

Yang frowned "Ok grouchy, well while me and Jaune enjoy the show, you can sit there... with a thumb up your-"

"Ahh! Hit play Jaune!" Ruby screamed.

Caboose: "... Huh, he didn't come out the other side..."

"I kind of hear it." Ruby said.

"Yeah, sounds like a younger and dumber Doctor Oobleck." Nora said excitedly.

"So dad and professor Oobleck, cool." Yang said.

"I barely hear it, sometimes when he talks you kind of hear it, like if Doctor Oobleck talked slower." Blake said.

Church: "Yeeeeah, I've uh... I've decided I'm not going to use the teleporter. Ok rookie! You stay here. I'll be back with the flag!"

The scene changed to show Simmons and Grif on top of their base.

Simmons: " I still have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't hear any shots."

Grif: "I'm telling you, it was four shots. Like bam! bam! bam!"

"That was three bams?" Nora said, looking around to see if anyone else noticed.

Simmons: "Wait a second, that's only three bams."

Grif: "Bam. (sees Donut with the flag) Wait a second, we've got a blue guy on the move out there."

Simmons: "Where's he headed?"

Grif: "Oh crap... It... it's Donut. And he's got something... (zooms in, sees it's the flag) It looks like... Simmons, get the Warthog."

Simmons: "Heh, you mean the Puma?"

Grif: "Yeah, keep making jokes. That'll win the war" the scene cut to black.

"Ok, next one?" Jaune asked.