Chapter 9: A Dead Heart.

Start from the beginning

Claude: Shh don't be scared, I'm here okay? Shh, you're okay.

He shushed her softly, caressing her cheek. Aubrey kept crying.

Aubrey: Please Claude! Let me go please! Please let me go...!

She sobbed. Claude laughed. Nuzzling his face in her neck.

Claude: I will never let you go. Ever. You are stuck with me, forever.

Aubrey: Claude let me go!

Claude laughed. He faced her and she was absolutely terrified. He looks like a freaking serial killer. She was so scared of it.

Aubrey: Claude...*sniffles* don't hurt me please...please...

Claude: Never. I will never hurt you. Never.

He placed his lips on her cheek, letting it linger there for a while. She closed her eyes and sobbed softly.

Aubrey: Please Claude...let me go...

He pulled away and stared at her scared and innocent eyes.

Claude: No...

Aubrey thrashed around his hold, Claude grabbed her and made her sit down on his lap. He held her face in his hand. She cried helplessly.

Claude: Shh...everything is okay, you're okay. Shh, close your eyes...close your eyes...shh...

Aubrey: Claude let me go....

She pleaded him.

Claude: Look at me, look at me. Go to sleep, go to sleep shh...

She stared at his eyes that turned red. She was staring at those red orbs. She was hypnotized by it.

Claude: Sleep...

He whispered, she suddenly fell into a deep sleep. Claude kept her in his arms. His eyes were laid upon her neck. Fully revealed. He traced his nose on her neck. Smelling her intoxicating scent. Making him go insane. He opened his mouth and stuck out his long tongue and lick her neck. A string of saliva showed. She is so tasty. He can't wait to have her officially. He chuckled softly and caressed her hair.

Claude: Shh...go to sleep...sleep...

His fangs grew and his eyes glowed brightly red. He kissed her neck repeatedly. Smirking while thinking about his vicious plan.

(Aubrey's POV)

Aubrey groaned softly and slowly opened her eyes. She felt something soft underneath her. She looked around and saw that she was in his room. She gasped loudly and sat up instantly. Looking around. She stood up and she saw herself in the mirror. She was wearing a white nightgown. Meaning Claude changed her. She hissed softly in pain when she had flashbacks about what happened a while ago. She started breathe heavily. Claude, his bloody hands, the way he was like a psychopath. She ran towards the door, opening it but gasped when she saw Claude in the way. She was scared of him by now. Claude smiled at her.

Claude: I was about to check if you were awake, are you hungry?

He entered the room and she immediately backed away from him. He was caught off guard and stared at her innocently.

Claude: My Lady, are you okay?

He walked towards her.

Aubrey: No don't go near me!

She shouted, backing away from him. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

Claude: My Lady wha...what's...

Aubrey: You killed someone! Your hands were covered in blood I remember it! I saw it with my own eyes!

Claude: Killed? I could never do such a thing-