Chapter 33: Doubt Life

Mulai dari awal

The police boat moved quickly, and gradually moved away from the boat. When the boat was completely out of sight, Xu Dongyou found a place to sit down, and the five senses that were originally closed were turned on again.

After all, the second strange fish can appear, but the third may not be impossible.

The passengers in the cabin obediently stayed within the red circle, and everyone secretly glanced at Xu Dongyou sitting on the deck in curiosity and awe.

[Currently used, the app with the most complete and best audio for listening to books, integrated with 4 major speech synthesis engines, over 100 kinds of timbres, and an artifact that supports offline reading, huanyuanapp.org source-changing App]

Waiting along the way was too boring, and the young passengers simply took out their mobile phones, only to find that the screen of the mobile phone was broken, but fortunately, it did not affect normal use.

He endured the distress, thinking that the most important thing is for him to survive, and he thought it was spending money to avoid disaster.

He first sent a message to his parents, saying that he was going back to the city temporarily, and his parents didn't know that something happened to the boat he was on, so they said they knew.

Immediately afterwards, he opened Weibo and wanted to search whether there had been any strange fish attacking boats in this lake, but he saw several hot searches on the hot search list.

#主题死亡比起,Is the strange fish true or false? #

#The anchor who saw the ending of acting suspended animation for the first time, has he learned a lot? [funny]#

#Cultivator or supernatural person? #

#Brother please take me to cultivate immortals! #

Strange fish?

He himself is very sensitive to the word "monster fish", so he clicked it in doubt, and found that the video in the first topic was actually what he experienced on the previous ship.

Who took this picture?

Immediately afterwards, he suddenly remembered the person who was eaten by the strange fish. It turned out that the person was the anchor. No wonder this video was circulated on the Internet.

He immediately turned his head and said to the other passengers: "The incident of the strange fish attacking the boat has become a trending topic on Weibo!"

Older people who don't use the Internet don't know what is hotly searched, so they ask what it means, and he immediately explains it briefly, and then suddenly nods.

The passengers all bowed their heads and began to check Weibo. If their mobile phones were completely broken, they simply watched the videos played on other people's mobile phones.

As a result, I became more and more angry.

Why are there so many people on Weibo saying that this is a fake, it's all a script, including the strange fish cannibalism, and it's all made with special effects.

Even the passengers who appeared in the video are considered passers-by actors with excellent acting skills.

"No, I have to post on Weibo to confirm that this is true." A young man said.

But another girl suddenly said: "Regardless of whether this is true or not, isn't it good for you to show up like this, in case this video will be harmonized later..."

The young man was taken aback for a moment, then dismissed the idea, "Forget it then."

Who knows what the attitude of the above is to these things, or it is better to be quiet.