Chapter 106: Paper Doll's Viscera

Xu Dongyou moved the stones thrown by Zhulong's tail in batches. The processing bureau was very excited and excited when they received these things, and asked the reason quickly. Xu Dongyou only said this ‌Dong‌ is given to human beings by the candle dragon to ward off evil spirits.

However, the director couldn't guess the reason directly, and ordered the research department of the processing bureau to set aside a part for Xu Dongyou, and make it into a protective thing to decorate around the community, so that no evil spirits can enter.

The research department naturally followed suit.

The director took Xu Dongyou back to the office, nodded and said: "You have worked hard this time, this seal stone was actually given to you by Zhulong in the final analysis, and we don't take it for nothing when we deal with the bureau, it is converted into points and given to you." You, as for Candle Dragon, we don't give any items unconditionally, you can ask what it needs next time."

Xu Dongyou nodded embarrassingly.

In fact, he didn't intend to give all the stones to the processing bureau, and he wanted to save a small part to be inlaid at the door of the house, so as to prevent evil spirits from entering.

Unexpectedly, the director directly guessed the reason.

Because this sealing stone can help other handlers in various dangerous situations, Xu Dongyou doesn't need such a stone, so it's better to use it for the processing bureau.

Because the stones given by Zhulong are as big as a truckload, and the sealing stone the size of a soybean is enough to cause harm to evil spirits or monsters, so the research department cut the sealing stone into pieces A few millimeters of gravel, and then inlaid in the weapon and around the community where Xu Dongyou lived, the sealing stones that were consumed were actually quite a bit.

Then the processing bureau distributed the sealing stones to other processing bureaus. After all, the researchers in the research department are the treasures of the processing bureau, and the residences they live in must also be protected.

In fact, the community where Xu Dongyou lives has not set up protective measures, but such hidden evil spirits will not be effective at all.

‌‌The sealing stone is different.

Although it can't completely solve the evil spirits, at least it can't bring the evil spirits into the community, which has been well received by all researchers.

However, when Xu Dongyou was about to go home, a piece of news suddenly broke out on the Internet, and it quickly became a trending search, attracting countless netizens to watch, and at the same time, countless panic and fear.

As an idol super popular song, Lu Xianhong came to a certain event on the platform. As a result, in broad daylight, a paper doll suddenly emerged from Lu Xianhong's back. His pale face was painted bright red, and his body was stained with the Lu Xianhong's blood was like wearing a red dress.

Lu Xianhong screamed because of the severe pain, fell to the ground and curled up like a boiled shrimp, the paper figurine gradually came out, and it seemed that it was about to crawl out completely.

Lu Xianhong's screams became even louder. All the fans, passers-by, and even the staff of the news media all came back from the stunned state and screamed one by one, wanting to escape from this place. place.

Such a weird thing might kill them too.

The security guards maintaining public order were even more frightened and did not dare to come forward. Since he was Lu Xianhong's bodyguard and took money to do things, he had no choice but to bite the bullet and find an iron rod to try to stab the paper figurine.