Chapter 50: Really Outrageous

For Xu Dongyou's friendly suggestion, the roommates firmly rejected it.

Xu Dongyou felt a little helpless, so he could only whisper: "Okay, as long as we are happy."

No big deal, when the dormmates start to drink water upside down with tragic faces, he will never smile.

However, although no one has doubted that the video and documentary are actually real, they just said that the documentary is very high-quality, the content is also very good-looking, and it is a work of conscience.

But based on this alone, the popularity of the documentary continued to increase in the next few hours, and more and more people joked: I didn't expect a live broadcast platform to produce such a high-quality pseudo-documentary. Are you not ashamed!

In fact, this Wumao special effects team can't wait to post on Weibo: If we want to do it, we can produce a better plot, but the special effects are too expensive to afford!

Seeing that this live broadcast platform became popular, another live broadcast platform couldn't sit still!

Everyone is obviously engaged in the live broadcasting platform, but it turned out that there was a lot of bleeding. I don't know where to hire such an awesome special effects team, and it made the documentary frenzy. It's not abiding by the rules, right?

But there is no way, the matter is a foregone conclusion, and now there are only two ways to deal with it, either to come up with a new model as soon as possible to grab the traffic back, or to learn from the other party and engage in special effects live streaming.

However, there is a question in front of them, how to create real special effects that can be called a blockbuster during the live broadcast?

The high-level people looked at each other, feeling at a loss as to what to do.

"Why don't we also poach other special effects teams?" A high-level manager carefully suggested.

Another executive sneered, "I tried it a long time ago, but none of the special effects team dared to follow up. They said they could create special effects during the live broadcast, but they can only be 50 cents special effects, and they can't be realistic."

"So how on earth did they recruit such a powerful team?"

This is the thought of all the high-level people, and they can't help but envy and hate for a while.

At this moment, due to the traffic brought by the official live broadcast video, the stock market price of the live broadcast platform company has been rising steadily, and the senior management and directors are all laughing.

I am so happy to hug the official thigh.

In the evening, the popularity of the live broadcast room on Weibo gradually decreased, and suddenly a big V received a private message from a careful netizen, sending the other party the information and screenshots he found.

Big V's pupils were shocked after reading it. The first reaction was that something big happened, and the second reaction was to verify the truth of the matter. After confirming that it was true, he hurriedly edited the matter and posted it Weibo.

He had a hunch that this matter would definitely arouse the shock of the public.

[Just now I received a private message from a fan, and without further ado, I'll just show you the pictures. For those who don't understand, let me tell you a little bit about it. There was a live broadcast of a strange fish hitting a boat before, which was uploaded by editing the video. ‌Internet, all of a sudden became a hot search, because it was so real that I almost thought it was true. Later, according to various developments, it can almost be judged that it was directed and performed by a certain live broadcast platform, and the purpose was to give my new live broadcast platform Drainage, it turns out that it is really successful. 】

I'm Not A Human Anymore!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें