Chapter 121: Moody

This is a very memorable one for the processing bureau.

First of all, the self-sealed Candle Dragon has been unsealed, and human beings no longer need to worry that it will break free from the seal and destroy the world due to getting out of control.

The good thing is that this Candle Dragon, who is extremely distant and mysterious to human beings, has a wrong sense of human senses, and even reached a strategic friendly cooperation.

The three good things are that Zhulong promised that in the future, if human beings find the existence behind that evil spirit, it will personally help.

Among these three things, Xu Dongyou played a huge role. It can be said that if there is no Xu Dongyou, maybe there will be no such thing.

Therefore, after discussing the handling of the bureau, a newcomer who has just joined the handling bureau for less than a year is promoted as the captain of the ninth team and can have the rights of four team members.

Everyone in Tianze felt that Xu Dongyou was very happy. They didn't know that Zhulong had come out of the sealing formation. The main reason was that they didn't want to expose this big killer and cause more hidden activities on the evil side. .

It is difficult to find the other party at this time.

As for the other handlers, when they got this matter, they would feel uncomfortable at first reaction. After all, Xu Dongyou joined the processing bureau for too short a time, but Xu Dongyou was reminded by the processing bureau After all the achievements they have done, they suddenly realized that this newcomer has actually done something that many old people have never done.

He is better than many people, the captain of the Ninth Team, he deserves his title.

When Xu Dongyou got this incident, his first reaction was to feel a little stressed and uneasy. He felt that his time to join the handling bureau was a bit short, but what the director said made Xu Dongyou nod and choose to be the captain .

"I know that I am very nervous and uneasy about this position now, but at this time, the decision was made after careful analysis of the record I made, and it is true to serve as the team leader. The most important thing is that you have a lot of experience, and it's time for you to become a team leader and help the management bureau train newcomers."

"Also, Mr. Zhuyuan needs to pay more attention to it, and try his best to maintain his goodwill towards us humans, understand?"

After Xu Dongyou finished listening, he nodded slightly.

The other monster clans met in the big villa issued to Zhuyuan by the processing bureau through the portal when Zhuyuan came out of the seal. This is the first time for Xu Dong to visit all the elders of the monster clan , There are several he does not know.

Mr. Chen introduced Xu Dongyou one by one, and finally walked in front of a kind and wise old man, "This is the old man."

Xu Dongyou still remembered the scene of the old man helping the baby reincarnate at that time, and said hello to the old man very respectfully.

Zhu Yuan lay lazily halfway on the sofa, watched the scene before him with great interest, and finally said unceremoniously: "We seem to have something to do with human luck. , go and guard as soon as possible."

Xu Dongyou was taken aback when he heard that, and asked them curiously, could this be the reason why they couldn't come out so easily.

The old man nodded with a wry smile, "Master Zhuyuan, you are still so direct, we will only leave here for a while, now I want to talk to the cub again."