Chapter 100: Don't Shoot

The uneasiness in Xu Dongyou's heart became even stronger, "I think it's time to end this day, there are so many people here, in case something happens..."

Stampede accidents are also scary.

Chen Feng was taken aback, with a serious expression on his face, "You're right, we can't bet on when this possibility will come. I'll contact the processing bureau right now and ask them to help end the concert."

However, before Chen Feng took out his psychic watch, Xu Dongyou's heart surged with a strong warning, his face changed instantly, "It's too late!"

He quickly ran out to find the director, "Go to the director and tell all the audience to leave."

The director was taken aback, thinking that the concert was coming to an end soon, why did he interrupt the show, he was a little embarrassed, and was about to say something, when the ground began to shake violently, and everything placed fell down on the ground.

The director's face turned pale in an instant, and his mind was almost blank.

Xu Dongyou's face was filled with embarrassment, he stared at the depression behind the stage, it seemed that something was about to crawl out there.

"Hurry up! Everyone must get out of here." Xu Dongyou pushed the director.

The director immediately lost his mind, nodded quickly, and said tremblingly, "I'll go here."

Regardless of whether there will be an earthquake in the future, everyone must leave here and go to an open space as soon as possible to prevent buildings from falling and hitting people.

Everyone, including the audience, panicked, shouting whether there had been an earthquake, some people stood still without knowing the situation, and some were in a hurry to get through the crowd and wanted to leave.

However, it's okay for one person to leave. If three or five people or even dozens of people want to leave, the herd mentality will cause most people to do it subconsciously. In the end, the place with only three passages will soon be crowded with people. No one is going out.

It's messy, and even horrific stampedes can happen anywhere.

The director has already arrived at the director's room, and all the staff members are dumbfounded. They don't know to escape at all. The director hurriedly grabbed one of the directors: "What are you doing in a daze, quickly notify everyone and the security department Get all spectators out."

However, one of the directors pointed to one of the small screens, "Director, director, but you want this."

The director followed along, and was also stunned, and lost his voice: "What the hell is that...!"

No wonder the director reacted so exaggeratedly, but the distance in the painting is obviously gloomy. The key point is that there seems to be a vague outline in the corner, which is extremely huge and is constantly climbing out of the mountain. ‌Similar.

Like a living thing.

Chen Feng originally wanted to find out the reason, but Xu Dongyou hurriedly grabbed Chen Feng, "Brother Chen, hurry to the director's room."

Chen Feng understood, nodded, "I understand, you have to be careful, I have already contacted the processing bureau."

The nearest handler is rushing to it.

Xu Dongyou let out a hum, and rushed out quickly. Tian Haomiao in the room followed Chen Feng instinctively, and his uneasiness grew. He knew the identities of Chen Feng and Xu Dongyou, and after looking at their reactions, he immediately thought of this time. The earthquake, it must have something to do with the monster.