Chapter 40: Mystery Toys

The man was taken aback for a moment, and then replied: "There is a doll shop in the commercial street across the street. The owner always said that he heard the giggles of the toys, but the shop assistants didn't hear them. Later, he was so scared that he closed the shop and went back. home."

Xu Dongyou is now basically sure that this doll shop is the one he saw in the task bar of the psychic watch before.

‌It's been a month, and it stands to reason that there should be a handler to deal with it.

Xu Dongyou thought for a while, and asked that person: "Then what happened after that?"

The man sighed, and said: "The boss stayed home for half a month, didn't he recover, and then came back to continue to open the shop, unexpectedly she said that she heard a doll giggling, and there was a The doll even moved, and it's so funny, I don't know if it's true or not, it's so weird."

Xu Dongyou listened carefully, but based on the clues he had so far, it was impossible to confirm what was causing the trouble.

‌I personally don't know much about it, so Xu Dongyou went to the commercial street, and soon found a doll shop, because the location of this store is very good, it is in the most central position of the commercial street, and the flow of people is very good.

But this store was closed at this time, no one was there at all, the window was covered by thick curtains, and the inside could not be seen.

Xu Dongyou went directly to the store next door. The first store sold various daily necessities and even cosmetics. There was a lot of traffic, but only young girls and students came in.

Xu Dongyou went straight to the cashier, asked the clerk about the owner of the doll shop next door, and asked a cashier to roughly tell what he knew.

It was similar to what Xu Dongyou knew before. After hearing the doll giggle for the first time, the boss was so frightened that he temporarily closed the shop and went home to rest.

The doll in the doll shop actually moved, but as before, the other shop assistants said they didn't see it, and even the video in the store showed that the doll hadn't moved at all.

The clerks got a little scared.

On the one hand, I suspect that it may be really evil, and on the other hand, I also suspect that the boss may have a mental problem, which leads to hallucinations all the time.

No matter what the reason was, it made her feel very scared, so she resigned directly and left the shop. One had two, and the other clerk felt that only she and the boss were left, but she was even more scared, so she also resigned.

The boss's mental state began to deteriorate, and he could only temporarily close the store and go home under suspicion. Some people said that the boss might plan to sell the store.

But many people don't know whether the evil doll shop is true or not. Even if the shop is located in the most prosperous area, there are still many people watching.

After inquiring about some more, Xu Dongyou found another quest from the psychic watch, and it showed that no one had answered it yet.

Xu Dongyou directly clicked on the task and chose to accept it, and soon the captain and Tian Ze knew about it immediately.

Tazawa sent a message.

[Tazawa (Level 4, Team Leader Eighth)]: I have an impression of the task. At that time, when the boss called the police, nearly a week had passed. Generally speaking, whether it is a supernatural event or an evil event, There will definitely be gradual and gradual terrorist incidents during these seven-day incidents, but there was no change in the doll shop incident, only the shopkeeper said he saw laughter.