Chapter 81: Go for Help

All local residents, whether old or young, even men or women, reacted with disbelief.

There are even young people complaining on the Internet that the local news media dare to broadcast any news in order to become popular, and they are not afraid of being investigated for spreading rumors?

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

Netizens also criticize this, thinking that the news media should report everything in a rigorous and fair manner, and must not add embellishments or even fabricate exaggerated news.

But some news media did not publicly explain this matter on Weibo, because even they themselves felt that these things were exaggerated, and they were already uncomfortable, so they wanted to talk to the people above. When this incident happened, I was told to continue to release the news, telling the public to stay at home, draw the curtains, and refrain from making loud noises.

Things have come to a very serious time, you must not run out just because you heard the movement, it will really kill you.

The news media is still unconvinced.

Until there was a family closest to the scene of the incident, they noticed the shaking from the street and the howling that seemed to make the soul tremble, which was almost the same as the monster's cry in the movie.

They ran out to take a look, and stood there in a daze.

On the main street, a seven-meter-tall monster was raging and attacking. If he heard the screams of humans, or saw a fleeing human, he immediately rolled up his tail and ate it into his stomach.

The shape of the monster was distorted and weird, which made these news media almost kneel on the ground.

They immediately realized that the orders issued earlier were all true, and that there were indeed monsters eating people in this city!

"Take a picture quickly! The residents of this city must see this, and the monster cannot continue to hurt people." One of the reporters shouted immediately.

The camera brother was shocked, and immediately rushed into the house and took the camera out. At the same time, all the news media workers mobilized, knowing that staying in the house is the safest, but they still instinctively want to ‌‌ Everything is published.

‌It belongs to their professional instinct as a news media.

But this doesn't mean that they are willing to die just to record first-hand information. They hide quietly while live broadcasting, trying not to let themselves be discovered.

As long as you don't scream or run out, you will basically not be discovered by this monster.

At the same time, some shop owners and pedestrians on the street screamed because of this, and the loudspeaker also remembered in due course, telling everyone to hide immediately and don't scream, otherwise it will be easier to be discovered by monsters.

However, only a small number of people have achieved this point, and most people are already unable to execute these things under fear, and can't even think. They can only run forward by instinct, and the result is that they are more likely to be targeted by monsters .

Fortunately, at this time, the police and special police had all arrived and opened fire on the monster. At the same time, several handlers were using psionic energy to cast various spells they were good at at the monster.