Chapter 22: Healing the Candle Dragon

Xu Dongyou's mind went blank for an instant, and the movements of his hands stopped.

    Even Chen Lao and the others who had been paying close attention to this scene all subconsciously tensed up and subconsciously held their breath.

    The ancient Zhulong still stared at Xu Dongyou with a pair of blood red eyes full of madness.

    Chen Lao and the others had the illusion that Zhulong would suddenly attack and eat Xu Dongyou.

    Jiu Chao clenched his hands even more, and kept murmuring: "Hurry up and change into original form, hurry up."

    Xu Dongyou blinked slowly, and slowly straightened up under Zhulong's gaze.

    With his heart pounding, Xu Dongyou was a little nervous, trying to show a cute smile, and showed the things in his hand, with a small voice and a coaxing tone: "Look, this is a healing spray, you can To help you heal your wounds—"

    Before he finished speaking, a huge shadow rushed towards him at an extremely fast speed, the sound of bang sounded, and the wind and waves kicked up bursts of gravel.

    All this happened so fast, Xu Dongyou didn't even have time to change back to his original shape, he watched the gravel roll down, until a huge tail suddenly pierced through the air, blocking all the gravel for him.

    Xu Dongyou raised his head in horror, and saw the tail belonging to the candle dragon, blocking all the gravel for him.

    He was not affected in the slightest.

    "Huh?" Xu Dongyou was stunned.

    Immediately afterwards, the dragon's tail was slowly moving away, revealing the crazy blood-red eyes that are unique to Zhulong. It slowly lowered its head and stopped at Xu Dongyou's level.

    Breathing bursts.

    Xu Dongyou was caught off guard by Zhulong's breathing and leaned back, subconsciously wanting to support his body.

    And a tail caught Xu Dongyou at a faster speed, avoiding the crisis of falling to the ground.

    Xu Dongyou's entire back was attached to the dragon scale, and the palm of his hand felt icy cold.

    A thought flashed through Xu Dongyou's mind, so the dragon scale feels like this?

    It feels very strange.

    But Xu Dongyou didn't dare to continue touching, so he quickly stood up.

    Chen and the others who watched this scene breathed a sigh of relief. Jiu Chao's back was covered with cold sweat, and he said with lingering fear: "It's so hanging."

    He almost thought that Zhu Jiu... the ancient Zhulong was going to eat the cute cubs.

    Fortunately, none of this happened.

    Zhulong swam the upper part of his body, turned his head as if he was looking at Xu Dongyou, and finally looked at Xu Dongyou 360 degrees several times in a circle.

    Xu Dongyou was dazed for a few seconds, and then seemed to realize something, with a bit of anticipation that he couldn't hear, and asked in a low voice: "Did you recognize me?" Otherwise, why did you

    protect him just now? .

    Zhulong didn't answer, his confused consciousness made it impossible to respond at all, he just kept observing Xu Dongyou back and forth, flicking his tail a little anxiously.