Chapter 10: The Cutest

Xu Dongyou also wanted to ask why.

    From a very young age, he always felt that he was just a human being with special abilities.

    For as long as he can remember, at least, he's been raised as a human being, with normal parents and younger brother.

    Except...

    Xu Dongyou remembered an incident when he was a child.

    Parents and younger brother all look like ordinary people, but I seem to have a genetic mutation, and I don't look like my parents at all.

    Xu Dongyou didn't dare to think about it anymore.

    Mr. Chen felt that this would greatly affect the communication with the cubs, so he slowed down his voice and said to Xu Dongyou: "It's okay, I can teach you how to change back to human form, especially cubs like you who maintain human form for a long time will change more easily. Go back."

    Xu Dongyou immediately showed a grateful look, and chirped twice to express his agreement.

    The team leader handed over his hand, and Xu Dongyou tried his best to flap his wings, which were slightly smaller than his body, and jumped into Chen Lao's palm. He tilted his head and tweeted twice to the team leader.

    Very polite thanks.

    The team leader resisted the urge to get started with Rua, and said calmly, "You're welcome."

    The little bird stood in the palm of Chen Lao with its dull hair on its head, so light that it seemed that it could be blown away by the wind at any time.

    Old Chen was a little dissatisfied, "The cub needs to eat more during the growing period, you are too thin."

    Tian Ze silently looked at Xu Dongyou's body, which was almost as round as a cotton ball, and his mind was full of question marks.

    Where did such a fat bird lose weight?

    Taking advantage of this opportunity, Tian Ze sneaked a few more sneaky glances at Xu Dongyou. The more he looked at it, the more he felt that it not only looked like cotton balls, but also a bit like glutinous rice balls that had leaked out, and they tasted like sesame seeds.

    When Mr. Chen took Xu Dongyou, who was once a human, but now a monster cub, to the corner and began to teach the skills of how to become a human, Tian Ze took the opportunity to quietly take out his mobile phone and start Qiandu.

    [What kind of bird is the glutinous rice ball that looks like a sesame seed? 】

    After entering this line of words, many types of bird pictures instantly jumped out. Tian Ze swipe down the interface and quickly found information that looks similar to Xu Dongyou.

    ——Silver-throated long-tailed chickadee, the appearance is the best among birds, fast speed and high alertness, but at the same time, its strength can't even beat a sparrow.

    It is also said that the silver-throated long-tailed tit is the cutest species among birds, and with its roundness, many people affectionately call them the little fat chirp.

    In the picture, Xiao Feijiu has white, soft and fluffy feathers all over his body, and the black, yellow and brown patterns on his back and tail, adding a touch of playfulness to his chubby and slightly cute appearance.

    With the arrival of winter, several little fat chirps stood on the branches and huddled together to keep warm. From a distance, they looked like white and tender cotton balls.