Chapter 7: Mysterious Existence

Xu Dongyou's cold, fever and cough are not contagious, just like Captain Tian Ze said, it is entirely due to the sequelae caused by excessive consumption or the use of abilities.

    In order to avoid worrying Hou Mingjun and Hou's father and mother, he sent a message to the other party in the car, saying that he had something to do and couldn't go there for the time being, and by the way, he told Hou Mingjun that he had already resolved the matter of thanking Zhang Wu and Zhao Liu.

    But how it was resolved did not say.

    Hou Mingjun didn't ask, but just asked Xu Dongyou to have a meal next time.

    The two grew up together, and there is no need to distinguish too clearly.

    Xu Dongyou put away his mobile phone and found a hotel to live in. He didn't want to go home for the time being and worry his parents. In addition, it was very close to the processing bureau, so he could go there at any time.

    Xu Dongyou lay on the bed and rested for a while, then couldn't bear the curiosity about the psychic watch, sat up and opened the box, the psychic watch inside was the same as Zhao Liu's.

    Very ordinary.

    At the bottom of the box, there is also an instruction manual about the psychic watch. It says that you need to press the button on the side of the watch three times to start it for the first time, and then you can set your own gestures.

    But before that, you need to fill in the real information after turning on the watch, and the processing bureau will review and confirm whether it is true after submission.

    Xu Dongyou tossed about ten minutes before completing the filling, and then began to set up gestures, double-tap the screen to turn on the Psychic Watch, and long-press to exit the main interface, almost like a mobile phone.

    As for the serial number, Xu Dongyou saw six serial numbers displayed on the right side. The first line displayed an unfamiliar name, but it marked "Level 4 Team Leader" in brackets.     The second one is Tian Ze, and the parentheses are

    marked with "Level 4, Eight Team Leaders".

two members.

    Xu Dongyou hesitated for a few moments, and finally gave up the idea of ​​saying hello to the members, and waited until the next meeting.

    In addition to the contact list, the above exchange function, tasks, and abnormal information, as well as personal information.

    Xu Dongyou first clicked on his personal information, and found the information he had just filled in. It showed his nickname Lidong, and there was also a bracket next to it, which showed "Squad Eight".

    In addition, there are information such as the power level and the points displayed as zero.

    After reading this, Xu Dongyou is going to look at the exchange function that he is most interested in.

    Xu Dongyou sat up straight and opened it, and saw several categories.

    Weapons, props, medicines, and the last currency exchange function.

    Unexpectedly, there are so many types of exchange functions in the processing bureau, Xu Dongyou widened his eyes slightly, and tried to open the weapon category again with awe and amazement, but was told that he could not open it because he did not have points.

    The types are the same.

    Xu Dongyou sniffed in frustration. He didn't know if it was an illusion. He felt that the headache was even more unbearable. He didn't plan to continue studying the watch, but lay down directly to catch up on sleep.