Chapter 79: Mysterious Monster

Just at this time, Xu Dongyou contacted Tian Ze, told him about the fact that he had found the evil object, and then told Tian Ze that he could deal with the evil.

Tian Ze said that the evil has just disappeared, and this is a bit different from previous evil events, but it cannot be ruled out that this evil can only appear due to human illusions, so Only after the item is sealed will it disappear.

Xu Dongyou immediately said that he would come back soon.

After hanging up the phone, Tian Ze still asked these people to wait in place just to be on the safe side, and at the same time forbid wild thinking to prevent the evil spirit from making a comeback.

Although the possibility of this is almost very small, there are always some unexpected changes about evil spirits, which cannot be underestimated.

Not long after, Xu Dongyou drove back to the police station. After he turned on the five doors and searched carefully a few times, he didn't see any traces related to evil spirits.

This means that the evil has indeed disappeared.

Tian Ze informed the police station and the two victims of the resolution of the crisis, and then asked the two victims in detail for more information about the evil incident.

Ah Shan remembered something, that was when A Tao once said that he took Ming Ming to play in the sea, and Ming Ming swore that he saw someone drowning, but A Tao did not see it.

A few of them thought that they were hallucinating due to too much pressure, but now that they think about it, it is likely that since then, this evil spirit has been eyeing them.

Immediately after the old policeman was done, he thought deeply, and said, "So, the female victim named Mingming is likely to be the first to see Xie Chong, and then imagine the scene where it started killing?"

Tian Ze nodded, "That's right, this time the evil item is actually hair, and the victim named Mingming directly made up the picture of a drowning person, and then made up the picture of it being a ghost starting to kill people , the rules of killing people are thus formed."

And the most frightening thing is that the rules for killing evil spirits this time are quite extensive.

For example, after the policemen told Ah Shan about the murder of the water ghost, they went home and began to make up their minds. The ghost might follow the past and start killing, and the whole family would die.

Ah Shan didn't know whether to be thankful that he survived, or to resent what he was doing when he was scared and made up such a terrible thing, but when he thought that people were already dead, he couldn't feel resentment anymore.

At least his girlfriends survived.

Afterwards, Xu Dongyou and others from the police went to the villa area and found Mingming's body. She died in a horrific manner, she died from drowning.

Then they found A Tao in a place near the villa. A Tao also died of drowning, and his death was even more terrifying than the first female victim who died. It seemed that there was no one in the police station. I feel a chill down my back.

After the matter is resolved, these victims will hand over Tian Ze to the processing bureau for processing. At the same time, people in the police station have become more aware of the importance of the official live broadcast, and secretly After deciding, I must watch it regularly.

After all, I have to ask my family, friends, and people in other police stations to take a look. Although I can't learn the magical abilities of the handlers, at least I can get rid of evil spirits. Some understanding.