Chapter 56: Send a Photo

As the time passed towards noon, he could no longer convince himself.

The girl who made her heart beat and inspired infinite writing inspiration really didn't want to pay attention to herself.

[The problem of slow update of new chapters has finally been solved on the app that can change the source. Download the huanyuanapp.org source change app here, and view the latest chapters of this book on multiple sites at the same time. 】

It was the first time for Tian Haomiao to have such an almost soul-like heartbeat for the opposite sex, and he didn't want to just go wrong with the opposite sex.

For this reason, Tian Haomiao began to take the initiative to send messages to the other party every day, telling interesting and interesting things he encountered in his daily life, but the other party never replied.

Tian Haomiao didn't get discouraged, and continued to send messages to the other party, but he didn't dare to be too frequent, so as not to cause the other party's boredom and block him.

At the same time, he began to find a personal trainer and eat weight-loss meals, so that his body, which had been decadent and fattened in the past six months, returned to its former state. He quit drinking, and picked up his mobile phone from time to time every day looking forward to it.

Every day, the thoughts gradually deepened, which made him more and more inspired, and created several good songs.

No, he is short of a title song.

But these obviously good songs he created before, if used as the title song, they are almost meaningless.

Tian Haomiao can only continue to wait, and at the same time, he is also working on creating, but for half a month, he has not created any new songs, and his inspiration seems to be back to the way before, so exhausted that he can't write a word .

He can only temporarily put down the work in hand and give himself a time to relax.

In the evening, the night outside the window was getting darker, and it would be Christmas Eve in a few days. Looking down at the laughter and laughter on the street, he felt extraordinarily lonely. Even though he was staying in the house, his heart felt abnormally cold.

At this moment, he missed the girl who only saw one side very much, and he summoned up the courage to send a voice message to the other party, "I don't know if you haven't seen the message I sent you, but, I I really hope you can give me a chance to pursue you, okay?"

The other side is still quiet.

Neither replying nor blocking him made Tian Haomiao feel even more bitter.

Tian Haomiao sent another voice message to the other party, "I was thinking at the time that you might occasionally glance at the message I sent you. It will be Christmas in a few days, and it is snowing here."

The other side was still extremely quiet.

Tian Haomiao knew that the other party might never send him a message, so he suddenly wanted to sing the song he wrote to the other party.

At least these songs are made for her.

Tian Haomiao turned around and took out the guitar, recorded the song she played and sang, sent it to her, and then typed: This is the song I wrote for you.

He put down his phone and suddenly felt empty and lost in his heart.

Maybe it's time to give up.

Ding dong.

The phone suddenly turned on, and a message was displayed on it, the name was "first meeting".

This is him getting a contact nickname for the other party.

The other party replied to himself.

The moment this thought flashed by, Tian Haomiao suddenly trembled all over. He couldn't tell whether he was excited or couldn't believe it. It took several seconds before he dared to read the message sent by the other party.

[First meeting]: The song is very nice, I like it very much.

Tian Haomiao endured his excitement, wishing he could shout loudly to express his inner excitement.

She said the song is very nice!

She finally understood herself.

Does this mean that maybe the parallel lines between them will begin to cross, leaving opportunities for development.

Don't be abrupt, be more prudent, Tian Haomiao kept telling himself before typing to the other party: Really, I wrote other songs, do you want to listen to them?

Originally, these songs should not be heard by others before they are released, but Tian Haomiao wants to let the other party hear all the songs he made, listen to his heart, his soul, all in the He said how much he cared about her.

[First meeting]: All right.

Tian Haomiao played and sang all the songs she wrote to the other party, and the girl praised them again, and said that she shouldn't be the only one who can hear such a beautiful song.

Tian Haomiao no longer cared about concealing his identity, saying that in a while, he was going to make these songs into an album, but he lacked a title song.

[First meeting]: Then what can I do for you?

Tian Haomiao took a deep breath and mustered up the courage to type to the other party: I want to meet you.

[First meeting]: Okay——!

Tian Haomiao looked at the exclamation point behind the other party, felt inexplicably tense, and couldn't help shaking his head and laughing.

what happened to him.

In the next few days, Tian Haomiao began to send messages to the other party more and more eagerly, but this time, the girl was not as indifferent as before and would chat with him. Tian Haomiao felt that it was time to send a voice message to the other party Ask the other person's name and when they will come to see you, or take the initiative to meet the other person.

[First meeting]: I'm coming to see you, I'll tell you my name when the time comes.

Another three days went by.

She sent a message.

[First meeting]: I'm already here.

Tian Haomiao endured the excitement and sent a message: Then I will pick you up?

[First meeting]: I'm already at your house.

Tian Haomiao was taken aback, couldn't help laughing, and sent a voice to the other party: "Stop making trouble, I'm serious, it's getting dark now, it's dangerous for you to stay outside as a girl, I'll take care of where you are I'll find you."

[First meeting]: I'm at your house.

Tian Haomiao didn't know why the other party was lying, so he could only ask: "Okay, okay, you said you were at my house, so do you have evidence?"

The other party was silent for a few seconds, and then sent a photo.

Tian Haomiao opened it, and broke out in a cold sweat.

The background of the photo sent by the other party is a residential house, and a person in the center of the photo is looking down at the phone.

What really terrified Tian Haomiao was that the man in this photo was himself! ! ! !