Chapter 102: Convincing Mother Xu

In particular, the appearance of this monster really gives people an extremely uncomfortable feeling, and the official has given a life, saying that the monster may belong to the same kind, which is essentially for It hurts people, I hope the public will not have sympathy for such a monster.

In this way, the public hates monsters even more.

Xu Dongyou's fans turned green after watching the official life. Before Xu Dongyou became the official spokesperson, their idols had already lost, but in their view, this is not just a loss , and I was completely crushed!

They don't even dare to scold. After all, the other party is not only an idol, but also a handler. This kind of mysterious and lofty identity itself is quite awe-inspiring to the general public.

[A novel app that has been running stably for many years, comparable to the old version of the book chasing artifact, the source-changing app used by old bookworms, huanyuanapp.org]

The officials did not announce Xu Dongyou's identity hastily, and had already asked Xu Dongyou whether he could enter the announcement.

After all, there is always an explanation to the public.

Xu Dongyou thought about it, and felt that there was no need to hide it anymore, after all, it would also increase the burden of handling the situation.

What's more, Xu Dongyou needs strength to make himself stronger and reduce the possibility of injury, so that the keel in the body will not be effective.

Secondly, as the power becomes stronger, it can better protect those who need to be protected.

Therefore, when the processing bureau asked whether Xu Dongyou's identity could be announced, Xu Dongyou nodded in agreement, which also led to the official statement just now.

Xu Dongyou is currently staying in the processing bureau, and the director is also here at the moment. He took the initiative to completely seal the monster so that it can be provided to the research department for further research.

Then he brought Xu Dongyou back to the office under the admiring eyes of everyone, admiring Xu Dongyou with eyes full of admiration, and said: "You should do well this time, and the higher-ups will give you the best results based on this time. You reward, and..."

The director said in a tone, then sighed again, and said, "If your identity is exposed this time, you will be compensated accordingly."

The exposure of Xu Dongyou's identity actually messed up the plan to deal with the situation, but even if the plan was disrupted, we can't just watch so many ordinary people die at the mouth of monsters.

Xu Dongyou shook his head quickly, and said in a low voice: "It doesn't matter, it's only a matter of time before your identity is revealed, and this matter will definitely not be kept secret for long."

After all, every move he makes will be watched as a popular idol.

The director couldn't help laughing, "In any case, the compensation will still be given to you as usual. As for your family, do you need me to ask the captain to help?"

Xu Dongyou thinks it's better to forget it, his mother and father may have been greatly stimulated at the moment, and if they want to deal with the situation again, the team leader will definitely be scared. , "I'll go back, and my parents will explain it well."

The director nodded, and then said: "Because of your special status, it happens that the processing bureau has a special community for processing agents. You'd better move here, firstly, it will keep the confidentiality, and secondly, it will be safe. , especially your parents."