Chapter 123: Enter the Plane

Now that the reason has been found, it is necessary to carefully inquire about all the behavioral trajectories of this evil spirit during his lifetime, as well as the time of his death, etc. Most importantly, he must find out the place where the evil spirit was buried.

In the official inquiry, it took less than ten minutes to find out all the information.

Xie Xun's name was Pan Mao during his lifetime, he was from Fengnian City, and he was very normal in his daily life, he was indeed just an ordinary person, but just a few days before the incident, his wife said that Pan Mao was really They were all restless, and when they asked him why, he was told that there was no problem, but he suddenly said a few words to take good care of his parents.

The wife felt puzzled and asked again and again, but to no avail.

But after a few days, Pan Mao began to divide his own assets into three parts, which were given to his parents, sons, and wife respectively, and it was set that his wife could not remarry. Otherwise, this inheritance will not be obtained or even taken back.

Su's behavior made the official investigation bureau feel very problematic. In the next few days, Pan Mao didn't have any reason to go to another city, but he bought a plane ticket for no reason, and then is in the air.

His estate was naturally divided into three parts, and his wife did not remarry, but chose to take care of the children, but Pan Mao's parents and wife felt that Pan Mao's death was not an accident, and there must be a reason for it .

However, the police did not find any doubts after investigation, and the fact that he died inexplicably a few days after writing the will is indeed a very coincidental feeling.

They did not find anything.

Pan Mao's parents fell into great grief, and now that the official investigation bureau appeared, Pan Mao's parents thought that things might have turned around, but they didn't expect the official investigation bureau to bring them extremely shocking news.

Their son has turned into an evil spirit, and the mysterious face in the sky is their son. Now I hope that Pan Mao's parents and his wife will think carefully about what details were overlooked at that time.

At that time, Pan Mao's wife really hated Pan Mao, especially the will clearly stated that she could not get married in this life, otherwise the inheritance would be taken back. She didn't want to live like before. Life, plus this is also a kind of transaction, so I thought about it.

Why did she want to remarry, since she personally has a child, isn't it sweet?

So when the official wanted them to cooperate, Pan Mao's wife seriously recalled it and gave a very important message.

"Pan Mao's behavior in the first few months of the accident was not the same as before. Although he would come back late, he would always smell of alcohol and some women on his body, but in the past few months , he seldom does this anymore, but occasionally he will come home late for a few days, but there is no smell of alcohol or other women on his body, and he even acts very excited, that kind of feeling that I can't describe, just Excited like crazy."

Pan Mao's parents also provided some news. They said that their children would always come to accompany them a few months before the accident, and they would say from time to time that if one day he died , There is no turning back, let parents live a good life, but it means that they don't look like they are, but they have actually become another kind of life.

Thinking about it now, these words seem to be implying something.

Pan Mao's parents ran outside, crying to the strange face in the sky with tears in their eyes: "My son, my son, look at me."