Epilogue - A Spark of Happiness

"Have you ever asked yourself what happiness means to you?" The feared butterflied flew over Dreamland, watching its citizens as it did so.

"Bandana Waddle Dee!" The penguin was signing his important documents while scratching the back of his head. Six months have passed since the defeat of Dark Taranza and Void's rebirth. Dedede facepalmed and sighed, only stopping when the spear wielder opened his door.

"Royal guard at your service, your majesty!" Bandana Dee saluted his king. After that much time, the boy had finally reached the highest ranking of Dedede's servants; he was now working directly for the king after many internships.

"Ya know ya were my most important guard since day one, right?" Amused by the purity of the waddle dee, the king patted him on the head and gave him a thumbs up. The waddle dee only wanted to earn so many royal emblems due to his will to become stronger.

Getting a little shy, the boy stopped with the pose he was doing and smiled. "Right, your majesty! But now I'm the most powerful waddle dee. I am finally ready to go on my own adventure, just wait until it happens." Bandana Dee jumped with excitement, making the bird chuckle once more.

"By the way, why did you call me?" As soon as he tilted his head to the side, Dedede made a fist with one of his hands and pointed towards his table with the other. "I'll finally open my very first business!" This brought confusion to the boy.

"But Dedede, didn't you have a chip business already-" Dedede silenced him by placing a finger on his 'mouth' and making multiple 'shh's. "That one flopped after I spent many weeks focused on gettin' out of prison and savin' my kingdom, we don't talk about it." 

With a single clap from the penguin, many waddle dees entered the room with tools in hand. "I'm thinking of opening a coffee shop, it will be called Dedede's dededelightful cafe!" The two laughed.

"Some obtain it after reaching a certain goal or building their dream..." Morpho got out of the castle and made its way towards a peculiar structure...

The two pranksters did their secret 'handshake' while laughing their heads off. "I can't believe it is halfway there." The egg-shaped wizard compared his blueprint with the park under construction.

Magolor decided he would name it Merry Magoland, a very creative name, I know. Once he negotiated with Dedede and managed to buy this terrain, he started building his park using a part of the money he acquired through micro transactions.

"Yeah, dude." Marx ate like the gluttonous jester he was. Being impatient as always, the grape with only feet didn't care much about the building process, he only wanted to prank people when it's done. 

Suddenly, Marx got up and grinned; the once traitor looked at the apple cake the two had made, it was hard not to laugh. "This is cool and stuff, but I wanna laugh at other people's faces. Also..." Marx seemed to raise an invisible finger, no one could tell. 

"...I'm starving, can we buy some food on the way back?" Marx chuckled to himself, causing Magolor to be annoyed, but he decided to accept the jester's offer.

"Okay. Let's do this." The two could barely hold a smile, they knew exactly who to prank.

"Some get happy by laughing at the other, even if that's not a particularly good reason." The orange butterfly continued with its flying. "But who am I to judge?" 

Morpho Knight stopped right as it reached the knight's beloved ship, Halberd. "There are people who prefer peace and tranquility, those who never explicitly say they are happy, but that is not a problem."