Chapter 9 - The Underworld Arachnid

"He has arrived." Hyness said after spending the whole week meditating on the beach, multiple visions came to him in codes and riddles. The man gathered all the information and finally understood what his lord meant. 

"When the moon turns new, a dark fate will come to you. This mighty foe is not from this place, but he will bring total disgrace. With six hands and no arms, he has traveled across the stars. Wishing to find a mirror in gold, this prophecy warns you that he is bold. On the day that equals three plus five, the underworld arachnid will arrive." He recited the poem that he wrote by using the information.

Proud of himself and terrified at the same time, Hyness knew what needed to be done. "I need to warn the authorities about this!" He grabbed his stuff and went towards Dreamland.

------------------------------------------

"Could we stop? It pains me to do this, Kirby." The man known as Meta Knight said with his Spanish accent. He had been 'forced' to help the puffball himself, Kirby, by choosing between multiple candies. He had to taste over a hundred sweets.

"We're already halfway, only a hundred candies left." Kirby ate another chocolate and wrote down in his notebook made just for this rating. "I do not understand, Kirby, how did you bring all of this sweetness to my ship?" Meta Knight took a moment to rest and polish his sword, which he named Galaxia. 

The pink boy looked in a random direction and thought, before giving the knight a proper answer. "It's about willpower, I almost said 'forget it, it's better if I just sleep the whole day.' But no, when it comes to food, you're never seeing me asleep. Now go, taste this lollipop." Kirby took the knight's mask off and pressed the lollipop on his face, the man giving an unamused face in response.

"Fine, but I'm doing this because I want to, Meta Knight has no fear! Now give me my mask!" He grabbed his mask back and put it on his face, with the candy between both. Kirby shook his head and kept his writing, even if no one could understand it. "Sure, what about the Robobot incident?" Meta Knight made a face that was full of confusion. "Kirby! Where did you learn to talk like this? I bet it was Dedede, he'll be listening to a lecture when I pay him a little visit!"

Kirby ate five more candies and looked at his former mentor with disbelief. "If I remember it, Susie mechanized you. I have seen you run away from her in fear." The knight crossed his arms and disagreed. "Impossible! I have no fear!" He punched his chest and did a heroic pose to emphasize what he said.

"If that's true, why do you get goosebumps when I mention her?" Meta Knight could not believe that his former student could be so annoying, so he lied to make him stop. "I... like her! Yeah, I'm head over heels for her, that's why I get so nervous." The knight forced a smile behind his mask, but his plan didn't work. "Oh, I get it, you're scared of love!" That shocked Meta Knight.

"No!" He punched the table on his side. "How many times do I have to repeat this? I have no fear!" The man raised his sword after he spoke. Kirby looked at the door and kept talking. "Not even from the mysterious man behind you?" 

The moment Meta Knight looked behind him, he saw the weirdest face he has ever seen. The knight jumped back after getting surprised by the man. "Ah! You dare face the knight in blue?!" He grabbed his sword. "Then take this fiend!.. Oh! It's just you Hyness." The mage made an annoyed expression and Kirby was laughing.

The knight tried his best to dissimulate what had just happened by clearing his throat. "Sorry about that. Wait a minute, how did you get in here? My ship is high above the ground!" Hyness kept the same facial expression, not blinking even once. "I float all the time, I just floated to get here."

Meta Knight raised a finger to say something, but decided it would be better if he kept his mouth shut. "I have come to warn you about a prophecy." Hyness grabbed his notes and showed them to the masked man, who carefully analyzed them. "I don't get it, what's the problem?" Kirby asked.