Chapter 14 - Awful Decisions

"Zan! Please wait!" Flamberge, the fire mage, said as she caught up with her angry sister, Francisca was right behind her. "Leave me alone!" Zan didn't even care about looking behind her, the only thing she wanted was to get as far as possible from them.

In one smooth motion, the red-haired girl jumped in front of the lightning mage, which made her stop. "If you stand in my way I'll waste no time turning you into ashes!" The blonde girl made a fighting position, pointing her weapon in her sister's direction.

Thinking of a viable solution, Francisca summoned an ice barrier between her feisty sisters. "Berge! This is not helping, we need to cool her down!"

Flamberge widened her eyes when Zan started creating a storm cloud above her head. "But how?! You're the one who always calmed her temper tantrums! I have no idea how to solve this!" The girl summoned a ball of fire if things got worse, as if they could.

With a snap of fingers, the ice mage remembered what she did in these cases. "Water! Water always helped!" The cloud was complete, all that is left is for her to energize it with her lightning.

"Water?! But where are we finding water in the middle of nowhere?!" The red mage prepared herself for the impact, but the bluette moved her out of the way before lightning could strike on her head. "Just trust me, okay?" As Francisca said that, she created a glass made out of ice and launched an ice ball up. "Now!"

Immediately understanding what her sister meant, Flamberge aimed her fireball and launched it, hitting the ice above. The two balls were used to create water. The ice mage tried to catch as much water as possible with the glass she made.

But before they could do anything with it, Zan charged in their direction; that action forced the fire mage to try to hold her sister back, so she precisely dodged the attack and held the blonde mage by her hip. "Release me! That's an order!" The oldest girl squirmed to break free, but it was to no avail.

"Quick, Franny! I don't know if I can hold her much longer!" Flamberge said as she started to lose control over the lightning mage, who was summoning another cloud above their heads.

The youngest sister came closer and forced her to drink the water that was swallowed by the furious gal. "Now, now." Francisca said while she caressed Zan's cheek. "It's over, don't worry."

While the bluette comforted her sister, the could slowly vanished. "Take a deep breath and relax, it's gonna be okay." Doing what was asked, the once angry girl now relaxed herself and collapsed from all the energy she spent. Literally.

"Phew! How did you go through this so many times?! I won't stand it one more time." Flamberge lay down on the ground to calm herself, that whole process got the best of her. "I got used to it after a while, but it wasn't easy. Zan's very temperamental."

Francisca held her sister in a delicate way before sighing. "Now we just need to wait until she wakes up. I hope she can fix the damage she has done..." She looked at the castle behind her.

----------------------------------------

"Is he okay Kirby?" Bandana Waddle Dee asked as he came from the door, dropping his drumsticks right after. The pink ball had in his hands a defibrillator, he made a poyo sound and put them on his chest. Sending an electric pulse to Hyness' heart, the boy could hear a faint heartbeat.

"His heart is beating again!" Kirby jumped in celebration and removed his copy ability, getting a sigh of relief from the spear wielder. "Hey, Kirby. Have you seen Taranza? I feel extremely sorry for him." Bandana Dee said with a sad face, which Kirby had it as well.

The round boy shook his head from side to side. "No. I don't know where he is..." He sighed and looked out of the window, gasping in excitement right after. "Bandana Dee, look!" Kirby made a gesture to call him, that made the waddle dee tilt his head in confusion.