season 2 episode 11

Mulai dari awal

I don't hate Smiley, k? this is just for their reaction.

The Mizo Middle along with Takemichi and Chifuyu smiles at him.

'Thank goodness.' Takemichi thought just as Hakkai raised his head "Guys..." he started.

Mitsuya then step forward "Hakkai. You will continue to be vice-captain of Toman's Second Division." He then turned to others "You're all cool with that, right?" He asked

They all raised their fists and shout in unison "Yeah!"

They chanted Hakkai's name multiple times.

That made Mikey and Hakkai smile.

The screen switches to First Division.

"That fight with BLACK DRAGON was worth it just to save Hakkai, wasn't it, Takemitchy?" Chifuyu said, his eyes still fixed to Hakkai as he smile.

"Yeah." The same goes for Takemichi.

"Next, Inui Seishu and Kokonoi Hajime, come forward." Draken shouts and the two former Black Dragon members step forward wearing Black Dragon uniforms.

Everyone's eyes widened...exceot those who's passed that timelime.

"This is the time right?" Angry asked and Peh and Inupi nods...

"I'm glad to see this again" Inupi said

Koko sighed earning attentions "Not this one...This kinda emberrasing" He sighed

Inupi raised an eyebrow 'What's there to be emberrased?'

Takemichi's eyes widened as Chifuyu gasped.

"I am Inui Seishu of the 11th generation BLACK DRAGON." Inupi introduced himself "And I'm Kokonoi Hajime of the same gang." Koko introduced.

"BLACK DRAGON?"
"I thought they were eliminated."

Koko answered them "The 10th generation BLACK DRAGON lost to Toman. The leader, Shiba Taiju, retired. We've take over the 11th generation of BLACK DRAGON." Koko begin

"And after negotiating with Mikey, we've decided to join under Toman." Inupi quickly added. The first division frowned at this (well Mizo Middle, Chifuyu, and Takemichi does 😗👍).

"Eh?" Takemichi said

"BLACK DRAGON will be assigned to Frist Division, under Hanagaki Takemichi." Mikey said

That's the last straw...Mizo Middle, Chifuyu, and Takemichi aka the first division all shouts in surprise "EHHHHHHHH?!"

"HOLLY MOLLY!" Shouted Baji.
"HOLY CRAP WHAT?!" Kazutora freaked out
Ryusei's jaw dropped, Mikey had his eyes wide...Draken masagge his forehead 'Too much information'

The Mizo Mid crew gasped.

Smiley cheers, mucho smirk, Sanzu frowns.

The girls high-fived together.

"Got it, Takemitchy?" Mikey just turned to him.

Takemichi could only gasped as Chifuyu scoffed.

"BLACK DRAGON is going to be under me? How come? Was that your decision, Mikey-kun?" Takemichi asked

"I'm respecting their request. If they joined, they wanted to be under you." Mikey said not smiling a bit.

"They've definitely got an ulterior motive." Chifuyu whispered

Inupi thinks for a while. "Do we?" he asked Koko who turned on him with disbelief "We do. But it's only to get BLACK DRAGON back." he said and Inupi nods.