Chapter 10.01: After Break

Secret Reveals Chapter 10.01 After break

Senju tries to punch the person in fromt of her, only to realize she was in midair. yeah in midair. Before she could utter a word she falls gently on the ground as memories flashes her mind (except Hanma and Kazutora's fights or somethings like that). Hanma's memories are deleted and passed to her successfully.

"Kawaragi-san?"

"First."

"Good. Please take a seat where I put your name."

She did as she was told. The room is new it had "sequel 1 written all over it" and colder and everything's softer than last time. Senju's chair is soft and is color pink with chocomint popsicle design on it.

collegelifeishardhelpme

Sanzu is now at stadium looking everywhere 'Does it really have to be her?' He looks at the seat besides Senju to find out his name on it. "shit." he muttered.

"Sanzu-kun?"

"Second"

"Good. I'm glad you knew where to seat."

"..."

Sanzu's chair is soft and have blue cor on it with pills design on it.

wearedonewithmodule1already

Kazutora comes down from second floor, meaning he came from Faye-chan's room. He look at Senju and smiled 'Lucky~'

"Hanemiya-kun?"

"Third. Thank you Faye-Chan ~" (cute 😳🤭)

"No problem. And please at the chair at the back."

"Sure thing~"

Kazutora's chair is soft and have blue color on it with banana design all over it. Instead of taking it as an insult, Kazutora humms happily leaving a mad Sanzu, Confused Senju, and Blushing Faye-Chan.

wealreadyinmodule2

Baji came from behind the stage curtain, he now wears Valhalla uniform 'Oh shit' Kazutora thought and went in a bit panic. Baji look at him confused.

"Baji-san?"

"Fourth."

"Great. Please do seat where your name is."

"..."

He just simply do what he was told to. Not saying a word. His chair is soft making him feel comfortable and have blue color on it, also with peyoung design.

Iwillbeabitbusyagain

Mucho falls hard on ground making everyone wince. "ouch."

"Mutou-kun?"

"Fifth. I guess?"

"Right. Please seat where your name is."

He did. His chair is soft with blue color and meat design all over it.

butletsnotworryaboutthat

Emma gently land in stage "Hi?" she looks at Senju and smiled "Hi!" Senju cheerfully replied.

"Sano-san?"

"Sixth."

"Good. Please take a seat where your name is."

"Sure thing"

She happily seat. Her chair is color pink and have bento design on it.

Imalreadymakingthenextchapters